What do I do? please READ?

So my previous friends with benefits and I got in a real relationship about 2 months ago. We've had issues with one girl.. I'll call her Becky. We've had arguments over her, and we just had another. Here's the rundown on Becky:
*they have been friends for about a month or two longer than my boyfriend and I
*shes a drunk ass hoe (literally)
*they've made out 2x before (they were drunk apparently)
*she claims to not want to talk to me/puts in 0 effort to be my friend when I tried
*right b4 we started dating, he slept in her bed w her (just slept)
*he used to go to her to make me jealous when we would argue
*Becky used to post ALL the time when they were together
*She always called him when she was drunk to get rides, this was LITERALLY every day. Only called him?

So now that we've been dating she's out of the pic, and she left the country for 2 weeks which was nice. But while we were scrolling through snap on his phone (cuddling and watching stories), I've seen every single time that they've been talking, like within the past 12 hours. It's annoying how she still gets attention from him when he has 0 other gal pals. Here's ss of our convo: (NOTE: Ashley is Becky's friend, Scooby is the name of our groupchat)

Do I have a right to be slightly suspicious? Is it okay that this upsets me?What do I do? please READ!?What do I do? please READ!?What do I do? please READ!?What do I do? please READ!?What do I do? please READ!?What do I do? please READ!?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• your relationship is only 2 months, so try to work on building trust. he hasn't done anything wrong and he shouldn't be responsible for your insecurities of he did nothing wrong. you can bad talk her and make her your enemy as much as possible but he's still friends with her. it's the same as he has no right to tell you to stop talking to a guy you made out with months ago.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He was defensive from John he wants you not to handle it because he doesn't want her to say something to you that will prove true anytime a man tells you don't worry about it he got it handled but you're seeing something different you should always question that this is your life I don't know if you're having sex protected or not but if you're not and he's having sex with her and you and she can leave out the country and come back and you don't know who she's sleeping with you can catch something always be cautious of who you're with I'm going to say that I can't say if he's doing something wrong or not but from what I'm reading or maybe it's just me but to me he seemed very defensive I will say something to her and then she said she has proof of them being together would ever have her send her proof if she don't have any proof and she's just jacking him off all show him what she said and leave it alone I think females and males can be friends if it gets to the creepy side where seems like they're doing something or they're together confront both of them at the same time don't worry about getting into a fight with her because her but for some reason he doesn't want you to talk to her like he's hiding something maybe it's just me maybe I'm reading way too far into it and it could be nothing but it's always best to be cautious

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• You've already confirmed you have suspicions by sharing this with us.

It seems fairly manipulative for him to seek attention from her when you argue. The best plan of action is to let his actions speak for him. Watch what he does and draw your own conclusion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, either you trust your boyfriend when he says he doesn't have anything to do with her, or you dump him.
    It sounds like you're jealous, and that's on you to deal with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you get into a relationship with a guy who goes to see a literal hoe to make you jealous when you have an argument? He's showing you no respect. Just get out of the relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • You call her a drunk ass hoe when you admit you were in a friends with benefits lmao ok lady fam

0|0
    1|0
    • friends with benefits with one guy for a year.. she fucked a new guy every week lmao we are in the same dorm hall I see those dudes

• "friends with benefits with one guy for a year" all that tells me is you make your flings last as long as you can, doesn't mean you won't get into another friends with benefits situation. Look, your boy toy is obviously saying the opposite to what you witnessed. You know he is lying, what you do with that is your call

• trust him for now, until he gives you reason not to trust him. Once he decides this relationship is done he will tell you. Don't push too hard or you push him away. You two went from friends with benefits to relationship for a reason

0|0
    0|0
  • Bottom line..
    She's not the problem.
    He is. Think about it..

He certainty doesn't put your needs before his own.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never have a friends with benefits, that is never a good idea

1|0
    0|0
  • What kind

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'd be suspicious too. Especially if you've seen he's snapped her that day and blatently lying about it. He does realise by him using her to make you jealous that's going to create the insecurities?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes