What do I do? please READ?

audkate98
So my previous friends with benefits and I got in a real relationship about 2 months ago. We've had issues with one girl.. I'll call her Becky. We've had arguments over her, and we just had another. Here's the rundown on Becky:
*they have been friends for about a month or two longer than my boyfriend and I
*shes a drunk ass hoe (literally)
*they've made out 2x before (they were drunk apparently)
*she claims to not want to talk to me/puts in 0 effort to be my friend when I tried
*right b4 we started dating, he slept in her bed w her (just slept)
*he used to go to her to make me jealous when we would argue
*Becky used to post ALL the time when they were together
*She always called him when she was drunk to get rides, this was LITERALLY every day. Only called him?

So now that we've been dating she's out of the pic, and she left the country for 2 weeks which was nice. But while we were scrolling through snap on his phone (cuddling and watching stories), I've seen every single time that they've been talking, like within the past 12 hours. It's annoying how she still gets attention from him when he has 0 other gal pals. Here's ss of our convo: (NOTE: Ashley is Becky's friend, Scooby is the name of our groupchat)

Do I have a right to be slightly suspicious? Is it okay that this upsets me?
What do I do? please READ!?
What do I do? please READ!?
What do I do? please READ!?
What do I do? please READ!?
What do I do? please READ!?
What do I do? please READ!?
What do I do? please READ?
9
2