What is something you find attractive about someone that is not a physical characteristic?

Ex. Compassion for people

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of things actually... A girl with attitude mainly... But someone that you can trust is also really important

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Intelligence and a good sense of humor

2|1
    0|1
    • And a intelligent sense of humor, that combination 👌

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• Faithful
    This is an important requirement for every relationship. This does not just mean not cheating, but also means supporting your man in all of his aspirations and dreams.
    She is a good listener
    Even though men are known to be tough, they still need something soft to lean on to when they are down. Even if their paramore cannot give a solution to their struggles, it is a big help for them by just having someone who listens to their rants, frustrations or happiness.
    She treats other people well
    Men want a woman who is kind to other people especially his family, which shows him that you want to be part of his family and that you love the people important to him.
    She is secured with her lovelife
    Immature girls repeatedly ask to have their love proven for them, and this is not fun at all. There is no need for saying “I love you” daily, and please don’t ask him to do something that will grab everybody’s attention just to prove his love for you, that’s just so insecure.
    She knows how to have fun
    No one wants to be with someone who is very conscious and stiff. It is also important that you and your boyfriend enjoy the same activities like video games, fishing, biking, hiking or simply spending time together.
    She has a sense of humor
    This makes the atmosphere lighter and happier even if some things go wrong or even turn for the worse. Someone with no dull moment is one of the best persons in the world to keep around.
    She’s not a manipulator
    I think most girls are guilty of doing this. Whenever they start an argument with someone, they tend to put words in their mouth or even bring up past issues which were resolved years ago. Or try to control a man’s activities like not letting him go out with his friends or constantly checking where he is and what he is doing. This means you don’t trust whom you are with.
    She is honest
    "Honesty is the best policy." Most men do not like guessing what is on your mind, so better say it out whatever you are thinking or feeling so that the two of you can deal with your issues like real adults.

2|1
    0|0
  • I have been crushing on my best friend for over a year now and the reason I started liking her wasn't because of her body or her face, but I started falling in love with her because she was kind. She is brave and intelligent and funny and I wouldn't exchange those traits for anything in the world.

1|0
    0|0
  • intelligence, good sense of humor, empathetic, honest.

2|0
    0|0
  • Intelligence, empathy, compassion, sense of adventure - and probably many more things.

1|0
    0|0
  • Basically a girl with the same personality and interests as me

1|0
    0|1
  • Humour (ability to be funny and know what's funny) and kindness (not necessarily pity though)

1|0
    0|0
  • Being at ease with one's sexuality. (Knowing there are worse sins that honoring one's desires)

1|0
    0|0
  • Normal people which are rare nowdays! The kind that don't laugh at you or look at you from above. L

0|0
    0|0
  • BEIIING SMAAARTTTT! 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • Their loyalty

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• I started talking to my crush before I saw him in person. He was funny and charming, and we would always talk for hours on end.
    When I saw him in person it only added to his attractiveness.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cat lover.
    Honesty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sense of humor, intelligence, & Kindness.

1|1
    0|0
  • His playfulness

1|0
    0|0
  • Funny, kind, caring

1|0
    0|0
  • Passion, about many things

1|0
    0|0
  • artistic skill