How do you feel if he didn't text you?

Not girlfriend, just talking. But been texting/flirting all week. I didn't text her today cause I honestly wanted to give us both a little space and a chance for her to miss me possibly? I also wonder if texting every day is too much?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Do not play games. I'll repeat. Do not play games. If you like her then text her. These games will only make women angry and less prone to trusting you later. You are going from sweet guy texting everyday to poof stopping. She's sitting there wondering if she did something wrong. You are giving her a false sense of insecurity

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm not trying too. Really.. See, I told her last week how I felt. She is uncertain and says she is slow to process this stuff. When I asked how often to communicate with her she wasn't sure. Since telling her she has gotten real filrty/open with me. It's great. But part of me feels that texting everyday isn't the best? I don't know.. I intentionally took today off to give us both a little air to breathe lol. I asked cause I dont want to hurt her, but I also don't feel that me always talking to her is the best thing for her? maybe im wrong..

• Girls love communication and they love to get replies and texts from guys but if you go from texting all the time to just suddenly stopping a whole slew of that's will be going through her mind like she did something wrong or you lost interest and are talking to a different girl

• I'll reiterate the do not play games part.
    Honestly, some space is never a bad thing, but if you like this her genuinely pursue her. Don't wait a certain number of days or do anything because someone said it's the way things work; clearnher anxieties and ask her out. Tell her you appreciate talking to her. She will appreciate your openness and forwardness, and if she doesn't you can find someone who will

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not trying too. Really.. See, I told her last week how I felt. She is uncertain and says she is slow to process this stuff. When I asked how often to communicate with her she wasn't sure. Since telling her she has gotten real filrty/open with me. It's great. But part of me feels that texting everyday isn't the best? I don't know.. I intentionally took today off to give us both a little air to breathe lol. I asked cause I dont want to hurt her, but I also don't feel that me always talking to her is the best thing for her? maybe im wrong..

• It's totally fine to take a step back and make sure that it's what you want (some say distance makes the heart grow fonder).
      If it helps, establishing for yourself your window of when you need to keep in contact (like every other day you want to have longer conversations and the off days just a quick hey I'm thinking of you text) that might help

• Just text her lol I hate when people play games... you don't need space just talk lol there's this guy who keeps texting and flirting and then suddenly stops the coversation, goes for a week or two and then texts me again like nothing. It's annnnnoyingg! But does she starts a conversation sometimes as well?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, well she never has untill the other day. I told her last week how I felt and she needs time to process this cause she is uncertain. But since then she has gotten super flirty and open with me. I just felt that talking everyday might be a little much? We aren't in a relationship yet.. I don't know maybe i am doing this wrong?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes