I mistaken my boyfriend and hurt him. What should I do?

I got mad at him after a long of work and took my anger out at him. I apologized afterwards but I felt that he was confused and hurt. What can I do to make him feel better and to forgive me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Explain again what happened to him and apologize again... Try to not do it again..
    And don't hope for a fast change at how hard he is feeling... It might take some time but ensure him that you didn't mean

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Be honest with him, tell him you are sorry and mean it! Just about everyone has had a bad day at work or at least a bad day, so that caan relate. Than make sure you work on not snapping at him in anger, try to leave work at work and focus on your relationships with others! Then make sure he sees improvements in that specific behavior. It gets old quick when someone is constantly asking for forgiveness for the same thing!

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Explain to him that you were just tired after a long and difficult day at the office. Tell him you were just ranting and raving and that you didn't mean any of the hurtful things you said. Explain to him that the female anatomy is different to the male anatomy in a sense that woman are more hormonal/emotional than men lol and so he should understand you lol. Also tell him how much you love and adore him and that people make mistakes, even he does so forgiving and forgetting are very important.

1|1
    0|0
  • in Freudian Psychology its called "displacement".. what you did.
    its absolutely normal to have these feelings, and its even more fascinating that you admit and acknowledge the fact you know where it comes from.
    so just explain to him that its something everyone's doing, and he may sin in the future, and you will understand him if it happens vice versa.
    besides that, think of what he cares the most, and take care of him.
    if he loves you, there's no reason for him to hold grudge for you.

0|1
    0|0
  • surprise kiss. But make sure his mood is okay before that

1|2
    0|0
  • Just spoil him for a while. We love to be taken good care of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blowjob. All will be forgiven

2|2
    0|0
  • Stop being a bi.. ch

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes