I mistaken my boyfriend and hurt him. What should I do?

I got mad at him after a long of work and took my anger out at him. I apologized afterwards but I felt that he was confused and hurt. What can I do to make him feel better and to forgive me?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Explain again what happened to him and apologize again... Try to not do it again..
    And don't hope for a fast change at how hard he is feeling... It might take some time but ensure him that you didn't mean

Most Helpful Girl

• Be honest with him, tell him you are sorry and mean it! Just about everyone has had a bad day at work or at least a bad day, so that caan relate. Than make sure you work on not snapping at him in anger, try to leave work at work and focus on your relationships with others! Then make sure he sees improvements in that specific behavior. It gets old quick when someone is constantly asking for forgiveness for the same thing!