Guys, would a guy go to lengths to prove to a girl he loves her?

I mean if he really loves her, and he knows that she loves him, but she has her wall up a bit. Especially if she's a worthy girl, you know she would never cheat, she's loyal, smart, pretty, ambitious, would be there for you no matter what etc.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely! I do that myself!

I once starved myself for days till I was almost on the verge of passing out, when I found out that I deeply love my crush who's been my best friend for 4 years...

I was depressed by the fact that we are no longer together and felt that it was too late to tell her my true feelings towards her, for she's been ignoring me...

Thanks to my parents, I returned back to eating food and got my mind restored!

I told them the whole story, and they showed sympathy, so they decided to take me to the corals, so that "I'd give myself a break" as they would say...

Well, it did soothe me a bit, but I still couldn't stop thinking about her!

So, I decided to find a part time job to collect the money I'd need to visit her, and I did collect the amount of money I needed...

I skipped an important exam in order to go on the trip with my former school (she is still there) that I've been saving for, and I did go!

I couldn't believe that I finally saw her again after that long time...
    I was too ecstatic to talk to her that I just smiled like an idiot and trembled like hell every time she looked at me!

At the end of the trip, I bought her the best and most expensive chocolate I've found at the supermarket as a gesture of "friendship" and barely talked about our memories together...

I was too shy to tell her "I love you", and I obviously wasted the chance again, thinking that it could've been too lame to tell her those words...

I was content that I saw her, but when I realized that I'd wasted my chance again I was pissed off!

However, I didn't give up and decided to start saving money up again...

So, I decided to start up a small scale food franchise at my school to save my colleagues from having to eat the school's shitty food which forces them to order absurdly expensive food from outside...

The idea was a great success, and I'm earning a good amount of money...

Now, I'm looking forward to grow my business, so that I'd earn much more money thus giving me the confidence and courage of telling her "I love you" and asking her out knowing that I'd be able to afford taking her on fancy dates with my hard earned money!

Only then, I'd tell her how I fought and suffered just to see her again and tell her the words...

Only then, she'd believe that my love for her is genuine and sincere...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Sure, a guy would, but it may not mean the girl would respond in kind. Some girls are their own worst enemies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, if he wants to fail the shit test of being required to do so.

But hey, lots of guys are beta little cucks, so he might.

0|0
    0|0
  • My actions alone should be proof enough. If she still wants to play sick juvenile games then fuck her im gone

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes men will go through great lengths for someone he loves but wall or not if it is love she feels that wall will not stand for long. Or she just thinks it's love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girls response, her effort and appreciation. The guy could actually care about the girl but the girl will need to do Effort too. Did you know that?

0|0
    0|0
  • You never know all that you just trust each other but if i find the one that can make me give up single life then I will go to the moon and back to make her happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly think it depends on the guy. some guys will get discouraged and than spend the rest of his life wishing he fought harder for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • that girl sounds incredible.
    whoever missing her should be sentenced to jail.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he loves her a lot the situation are like that he has to go then he will definitely go no matter then what happen with him

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. Everyone is different. For how long do you know each other?
    And to give you an answer to your question no I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • The truth is if a girl don't believes a guy then he can't prove his love to her and then it doesn't matter because girls have trust issues

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly yes, but if it's not his first time in a similar situation he may have reservations about going all out to prove it

0|0
    0|0
  • If its true... say, a spark from within... enough for jungle fire, hell come to get u, no matter both are at oppost. Poles

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys do it all the time but I mean I doubt you notice it

0|0
    0|0
    • I have noticed it, this guy I've been seeing since July. We've had a lot of ups, and downs but I've also showed him I was interested in him. He only sees what he's done for me.

• yes... he should... if not anybody could come along and replace him

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure what you mean by "go to lengths"

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • I would if I wasn’t shy but I would find a way

0|0
    0|0