Guys, would a guy go to lengths to prove to a girl he loves her?

I mean if he really loves her, and he knows that she loves him, but she has her wall up a bit. Especially if she's a worthy girl, you know she would never cheat, she's loyal, smart, pretty, ambitious, would be there for you no matter what etc.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely! I do that myself!

I once starved myself for days till I was almost on the verge of passing out, when I found out that I deeply love my crush who's been my best friend for 4 years...

I was depressed by the fact that we are no longer together and felt that it was too late to tell her my true feelings towards her, for she's been ignoring me...

Thanks to my parents, I returned back to eating food and got my mind restored!

I told them the whole story, and they showed sympathy, so they decided to take me to the corals, so that "I'd give myself a break" as they would say...

Well, it did soothe me a bit, but I still couldn't stop thinking about her!

So, I decided to find a part time job to collect the money I'd need to visit her, and I did collect the amount of money I needed...

I skipped an important exam in order to go on the trip with my former school (she is still there) that I've been saving for, and I did go!

I couldn't believe that I finally saw her again after that long time...
    I was too ecstatic to talk to her that I just smiled like an idiot and trembled like hell every time she looked at me!

At the end of the trip, I bought her the best and most expensive chocolate I've found at the supermarket as a gesture of "friendship" and barely talked about our memories together...

I was too shy to tell her "I love you", and I obviously wasted the chance again, thinking that it could've been too lame to tell her those words...

I was content that I saw her, but when I realized that I'd wasted my chance again I was pissed off!

However, I didn't give up and decided to start saving money up again...

So, I decided to start up a small scale food franchise at my school to save my colleagues from having to eat the school's shitty food which forces them to order absurdly expensive food from outside...

The idea was a great success, and I'm earning a good amount of money...

Now, I'm looking forward to grow my business, so that I'd earn much more money thus giving me the confidence and courage of telling her "I love you" and asking her out knowing that I'd be able to afford taking her on fancy dates with my hard earned money!

Only then, I'd tell her how I fought and suffered just to see her again and tell her the words...

Only then, she'd believe that my love for her is genuine and sincere...