Do you ever want to talk to your boo but they’re taking forever to reply?

Okay, to be honest, I just came to vent. I love my friends but they usually end up giving me advice, which I don’t need, as much as I appreciate that.

I barley spoke to my boyfriend today. I had a funeral to go to (im not sad or anything though. It was my moms uncle who wasn’t um... very disrespectful all I could say so we weren’t close to him).

Anyways he was taking sooooo long to text, more than usual, like 20 minutes to several hours. He told me he didn’t message me often today cause I seemed busy. But he was responding late even when I invited him over, and he liked my comment on social media (but took extra time to reply to my text).

Im doing my best not to be clingy and I’m doing fine. I’ve just been distracting myself but it bothers me cause it’s a little weired he barley talked to me today. Then he mentioned going on a date but still taking long. I basically sent a text responding to his previous one and saying “ you seem busy so I’ll let you go now. Night 😙”

I hope that that was an okay response, and I know he cares about me for sure, or so I’m mostly confident, but I just miss him and feel weired.

02