Help racist parents?

My girl friend is a different race than me ( im white she's asian) and its been 3 years and i still haven't told my parents about her. The issue is they are extremely racist and i dont have the money to move out yet so if they kick me out im homeless. Any ideas what i should do?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up with her so she can find a guy with a family who will accept her and a guy who will please her in bed.

• Go back to pornhub kid daddy is talking grown up stuff

• “To a pharmacologist, that question is a little bit like “Is water a liquid?” Alcohol is not just a drug, but the archetypal drug: the drug most widely used and the drug that causes the most addiction, disease, and violence.”

• “This is a question raised, as well as misunderstood, by many people. If you ask most people to name a list of drugs that come to the top of their mind, usually alcohol is left entirely off the list. While alcohol may not be as widely known as other harder, street drugs, it is technically defined as a depressant and alcohol is considered a drug.”

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously you only have one option for now brah lol
    Keep it secret still