Not sure about how I feel anymore?

Whenever I go out with my girlfriends I get a lot of guy attention. My boyfriend knows this as I’m honest with him and tell him how my nights were. I thought I was being good with honesty so it doesn’t make him feel like I’m going out to get guys. I go just to have a girls night. But the last time I told him he got really insecure (he said he was insecure) and thought that the things I wear are too slutty and I do it on purpose for attention. I disagreed and was confused why now he said this after being together for over 8 years. What really hurt me was he said I act like a slut and always have with the slutty dresses I wear and that I do it on purpose. Since then I haven’t wanted to be close to him at all & he apologised and said he was feeling insecure and he knows he gets like it sometimes and fucks up. He’s also been trying to make an effort in taking me out more and more affectionate toward me. But I just feel like what he said can’t pass me. I’m not one for holding things against people and I will happily move past every argument we have but this time feels different. I feel really hurt by him and I’m not sure what to say to him to express my feelings. I don’t want an argument out of this so that’s why I’m holding back on talking to him.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a man, men are barbarians in mind. Maybe try telling him the real reason you dress the way you do when going out. I'm sure it's more to show off to your friends that you still have the LOOKS. I know women can be just as competitive as men so when my wife goes out with her friends I mind not at all what she wears. I am an insecure male also because of my own reasons but if my wife told me she was hit on while she was out I would ask for more details because she's mine and he couldn't have her. Yes that would excite me. Good luck remember communication helps, it has in my 20 years with my lady