Do you think it’s fair to want an attractive partner if you aren’t attractive?

Just to clarify, attractive meaning attractive to the person not everybody.

321

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I think that people should want whatever they want. I mean, for example there have been multiple questions posted about weight and it seems pretty clear from the responses that plenty of chubby girls don't want chubby boyfriends. In the end, I see nothing wrong with that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course you can't assume a person that doesn't find you attractive would date you. They most likely wouldn't. But I do think that there is always the possibility to find that one person who you mutually feel attracted to. Attraction isn't really something that can be compared, because it always depends on the person viewing you. Even if someone might find you unattractive, someone else might find you very attractive.