Why my boyfriend thinks I am looking for a new boyfriend?

Okay so I always post a sexy pictures on Instagram, you know its normal for a college gir to post bikini pictures, my boyfriend was bothered bout that. He said I was looking for new boyfriend, he's 22 I'm 17. Thoughts?

418

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone else here is too polite to give it to you straight. Not me.

He thinks you're looking for a new boyfriend because you're being an Instawhore. If you want to keep this guy, stop acting like a THOT. If you give greater value to the attention and likes from other men, keep doing it. But don't complain about the kind of men you'll relegate yourself to when your boyfriend loses patience and dumps you.

Most Helpful Girl

• When you’re in a relationship your priorities and behaviours generally change to respect your partner. If you’re not willing to do that, or to compromise with your partner for his comfort over an Instagram photo then yeah. You’re portraying that you’re open and available