Why my boyfriend thinks I am looking for a new boyfriend?

Okay so I always post a sexy pictures on Instagram, you know its normal for a college gir to post bikini pictures, my boyfriend was bothered bout that. He said I was looking for new boyfriend, he's 22 I'm 17. Thoughts?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone else here is too polite to give it to you straight. Not me.

He thinks you're looking for a new boyfriend because you're being an Instawhore. If you want to keep this guy, stop acting like a THOT. If you give greater value to the attention and likes from other men, keep doing it. But don't complain about the kind of men you'll relegate yourself to when your boyfriend loses patience and dumps you.

2|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When you’re in a relationship your priorities and behaviours generally change to respect your partner. If you’re not willing to do that, or to compromise with your partner for his comfort over an Instagram photo then yeah. You’re portraying that you’re open and available

2|5
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Be careful because that is a sign of jealousy. You don't want that. He needs to have an open mind and accept you for who you are first, and then he can express his feelings for you.

You can always tell him that by talking to you that way, he is giving you a reason to look for a new boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys get protective of their girl when there in a relationship they don't want another guy trying to steal them from under their nose but also but also they want to keep the flash side of the girl for themself not in a completely selfish way but how would you feel if your guy started posting himself shirtless to a bunch of girls not saying that he would but would that not bug you knowing that some of those girls might take intrest in him?

0|0
    0|0
  • well... your entering thee whore phase he is just worried. lol. ( no offense)
    but yeah no guy likes it because of how attached he is to you and he considers you to be his and his alone. i dont want my girl to be showing off my property to others lol.

0|0
    1|0
  • Sexy pictures are great when you feel good about yourself. But in truth its advertising. And guys feel that you putting all your sexiness out there instead of him only seeing it suggests you're advertising to get attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry but it's not ok to post bikini/sexy pictures (all the time).. Probably a LOT of guys would have problems with that too

0|0
    0|0
  • Insecurity, but it's fine to me if you're just letting the dm's slip right by

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him why he thinks that. No other way to do it. Tell him how him thinking that makes you feel, then patiently listen to his response. Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Surely he's the only one you want to show pics to? If you feel the need for others to look at you, you're insecure or seeking validation of some sort. Some people love the constant attention, I know I'd be unhappy if my girlfriend posted pics of her in underwear, etc. How would you feel if he started doing the same so all your friends and family suddenly started seeing 3/4 naked pics of him on a daily basis. How would you feel? There's nothing wrong with you wanting to do this, it just perhaps identifies that you're not right for each other long term. Maybe more Mr Right Now than Mr Right? Also, yeah... You're below 25, almost every single woman I've known seems to have a thing about fucking the men about in their lives, not knowing what they want (same for guys:girls come to think of it). Ultimately we're here to procreate, so it's inevitable that people will have more than one partner. Perhaps at the same time!

0|2
    0|0
  • Not all college girls post scantily clad pictures of themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sad that you don't realize that is what you are doing

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• Define normal. Cause I'm in a college too and ever since I got into my relationship the only bikini photo I posted was of me on vacation and I rarely go on vacation.

If you are always doing it then there is something wrong. Once in a while because you went on vacation or whatever is fine but when you always post sexy pictures you are sending the message that you are available. It may not be your intention but that's what it is going to come across as.

0|0
    0|0
  • U shouldn't be posting that kind of shit if your taken maybe with him its acceptable but alone not really

0|0
    0|0
  • He's AFRAID this advertising WILL bring competition and thus a threat to keeping you for himself

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes