Is holding hands on a first date too fast?

I recently went on a first date. Upon meeting him for the first time, we hit it off and all went well. There was definitely an attraction between us and we had an easy time talking to each other. As soon as he built up the courage to hold my hand he never let go of it. Just sitting and talking? Holding my hand. Driving? Still holding my hand. I enjoyed it at the time but after the date I wondered if it was a bit much, especally since we had just met. Also, i didn't even think guys enjoyed holding hands all that much.
  • Yes
  • No

27

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Depends on the persons involved, though. If neither of you were uncomfortable then it's fine, I don't know why you need to validate it. :P

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to break the touch barrier and see if there is chemistry, holding hands earlier on will help you figure out faster if this person is a potential bf/gf.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE