What can you do on a second date?

Is a second date still similar to the first or should it be more extravagant? Like invite her over to your place for dinner or something. Or a romantic walk on the beach after dinner.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So don't do what you did on the first date.
    Find a way to have more time to talk but heighten the stakes a little. If you just want to dinner, do an activity like ice skating where you will probably have to lean on each other and have those physical interactions. Builingd that tension between you two is the goal of dates 2 and 3; if it's not there, you'll know.
    They don't have to be more costly, they just need to bring you two together more

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• “Do you want to come over to mine for dinner?”

Women read this as “if you come to my house I will try to have sex with you”

So I’d be cautious on that one.

Also please never confuse extravagance for the need to spend a lot of money on something. Just because you’re on date 1/2/3 whatever date doesn’t mean you have to throw money at it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• Second dates are always more intense and romantic

0|0
    0|0
  • Perform a satanic ritual

0|0
    0|0
  • second date should be similar to the first, the 3rd is where the extraordinary measures start

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes