Is Dating a Thing of the Past?

Is Dating a Thing of the Past?
Updates:
This question is in accordance to hook up culture I should've added more info

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No it’s still bout, just more promiscuous people around these days or at least ones who are open about it, lots of people still want relationships 😊

3|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems like once people hit their 20's, they seem to be only after a partner that they would hope to be lasting and get get married to. Most others are just mostly part of the hook up culture just so they can have a fun time instead with many people.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• No it very rare to find a long term relationships that I want to have long term relationship. I am currently inrelationship with a guy and getting know and talking about our feelings and others stuff like game and dogs.

0|1
    0|0
  • People are in general more sexually open and free in this time compared to the past however most people still seek meaningful relationships so no dating is not dead

0|1
    0|0
  • It is not a thing of the past but i get why you ask this question. Most people hook up rather than date. Well some of it i guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can go to a diner and have a milkshake now dude.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t get it? πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • No I hope not

2|1
    0|0
  • Nope it not

1|1
    0|0
  • too much FUN to be passe

0|1
    0|0
  • I hope it is still a thing

0|1
    0|0
  • not really.

1|1
    0|0
  • Dating is a thing that still happens.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not in my life.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Not over but rare

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I just recently started dating again so definitely not. I think you just hear more about ONS and friends with benefits more than solid relationships these days.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope, I still like to take dames to the ice-cream parlour, discuss the Eisenhower administration then go for a cruise to make-out creek and pull a nifty-number

0|1
    0|0
  • Seems like it. More and more people are jumping right into a more serious relationship and they tend not to last.

0|1
    0|0
  • It is for me haha I can't even meet any women let alone date em lol might try picking up lifeguards

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I would love to date and have romance.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really no lol

0|1
    0|0
  • What do u mean?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • Girl play games