Guy won't take me out but wants to be my boyfriend?

I don't want to date him because he's not showing me he likes me or appreciates me as a lady by taking me out. Am I wrong?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously you are good enough to drain a lizard in, but not good enough to be seen with in public I have a few fwbs like that. Bitches that I will bone, but would be mortified if anyone actually knew it

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Women must be women and Men-gentlemen. I dont think you are wrong because you are a more traditional thinking. A man should behave like a gentleman and take you out. This is nice, this is how it should be. Nowadays men want girls without making any effort and if the girl refuses they call her materialistic or stuff. But you just want to be asured that he really likes you and want you by his side not just any other girl. I think you are righ, talk to him about that and see what he says

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• What matters is do you enjoy being with him. It doesn't matter whether you go out or hang out. If you enjoy going out that means you may not have as much fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • He might be Financially Broke but still wants you as a Girlfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • What? Is it important to go out with someone? I would never date someone because it's so awkwards and unnatural

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely not... you should tell him to take you out.. because some guys don't know how to treat a lady...

0|0
    0|0
  • Your not wrong, he's got to know your worth as a lady.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Define taking you out

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• That’s ridiculous. Boyfriends and girlfriends go on dates.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in the same boat sort of

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes