Guy won't take me out but wants to be my boyfriend?

I don't want to date him because he's not showing me he likes me or appreciates me as a lady by taking me out. Am I wrong?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously you are good enough to drain a lizard in, but not good enough to be seen with in public I have a few fwbs like that. Bitches that I will bone, but would be mortified if anyone actually knew it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Women must be women and Men-gentlemen. I dont think you are wrong because you are a more traditional thinking. A man should behave like a gentleman and take you out. This is nice, this is how it should be. Nowadays men want girls without making any effort and if the girl refuses they call her materialistic or stuff. But you just want to be asured that he really likes you and want you by his side not just any other girl. I think you are righ, talk to him about that and see what he says

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE