How do you suggest meeting new people to date in real life?

For me online sucks but still the same time I don't meet to many girls my age that are open to date. What are some things that I can do to meet more new woman who are open to date?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Well i would suggest you get involved in different activities that interest you. This way you have something in common if you meet a interesting girl. If not well you enjoy a new activity.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• About the only thing I can say here's get off the computer get off the phone get out in public and enjoy yourself and try to put yourself in front of somebody and ask them out. Most of the dating apps on dating sites are all a joke just to make money anyway.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Honesty I work at a park so Im not on a computer that much. Still I notice that most people my age never really go out much.

• Very true. Try Facebook singles pages