How do I get more intimate with this girl?

I've been talking to this girl for a few weeks now it's been going ok she is slow replying is there anything I can do about that. Then we have been on a date already which went well but there has always been something that has come up on her side of life stopping us from having a second one any ideas on how to get the ball rolling

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I feel like she might not be into you and too scared to say anything. Either way, asking her whether she is comfortable dating is a good idea

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you need to get to know her better before you guys date! Your girlfriend should be your bestfriend... keep that in mind. :)

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Get a six pack, some money, become the best footballer on the team and start treating other girls like utter crap... then she will love you

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahahahaha, incorrect information but extremely funny. (humorous side) you forgot treat them well at first, then like utter crap. Haha

Ok seriously side, no you don't want to be single for the rest of your life. But man you are funny.

Recommended myTakes