Ever kissed someone with smelly breath?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's not that they always had that problem though

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry what do you mean by this

• Like it only happened a couple times. May have been after eating something smelly or something

Most Helpful Girl

• I had particularly bad breath one day and my boyfriend asked me to go brush my teeth
    But whenever he does I usually offer him gum and eat a piece myself. You can’t taste the bad breath but it makes making out really unpleasant.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, I dated this girl who always had bad breath because she would never brush her tongue. She always wanted to make out which made it worse

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i had a relationship with a girl who had dragons breath but when u like her you just kiss her anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents say I smell bad in my mouth lol but it don't seems be a problem for girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah and it was so disgusting it took me forever to forget about the smell of her breath 😷

0|0
    0|0
    • Lmao what did it smell of

• Show All
    • Do you know if she knew she had bad breath? And did she realise you didn’t like her bad breath

• Yeah she had to have because I told her

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, but it's my boyfriend. And it's not all the time, its when we ate something with onions/garlic. Or when we just woke up

0|0
    0|0
  • Luckily no I haven't

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes