Strange Behavior?

I met a girl online. Went out for the first time couple of weeks ago. She was painfully nervous and awkward. It made me nervous. Date went ok. I left a few hours in because I had plans later. I offered to walk her to her car and she laughed awkwardly and said no thank you. We hugged each other and said bye and she looked in both directions confusing while laughing. It was a bit strange. I text her a few hours after and she said she had fun. I text her a few days later and she accepted another date. We went out Sunday. She kept turning off the wrong exit and was late. I ran back to my car to grab something and saw her getting out of her car. I waved and she looked but looked away quickly. Weird. I met up with her at the bar we went to. She was constantly fidgeting and playing with her hair. She was sweating, too. We walked around for a few hours later. She laughed at my jokes and we told stories. It went smooth. I walked her back to her car and opened her car door for her. We ended up making out for a bit. She told me to drive safely and she got in her car. I heard her giggling as she closed the door. Made me smirk. I text her a few hours later had a good time yada yada. She thanked me for a good night.

I reached out Tuesday to ask when she was going out of town for the holidays. Asked how her day was.. asked me.. told her I got an interview invite for a promotion. She was excited for me asked when it was. Jan 2nd.. so I guess that means I'm drinking beer instead of whiskey on NYE lol. Another way of saying I'm taking it easy on NYE because of my interview. She didn't respond. Which was weird. I didn't get around to asking her what her schedule was like for the holidays. Her behavior clearly shows nervous or has anxiety. I'm thinking about reaching out this weekend to see if she wants to go out again. I logged into the site we met on and noticed she keeps viewing my profile. Definitely strange. Does she seem nervous, games, anxiety, lack of interest?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Seems like she's nervous around you, you did make out so I wouldn't say lack of interest. I think she's just not sure what to say, like it's an awkward pause in the conversation.

0|1
    0|0
    • Makes sense. I sent her a text accidentally after our first date. I meant to send it to my sister who was ordering me dinner but sent it to her instead. My sister never got the texf so I didn't get the right food. The girl I'm dating didn't respond to it but brought it up. She said, "I should've responded but didn't know what to say." She thought it was hilarious and we laughed about the situation. So.. makes sense.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes