When a guy stares at you and u catch him but he keeps eye contact and doesn’t smile what does that mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• he thinks you're cute, and maybe he's too smart and knows that turning his head won't change anything since you already caught him so he just keeps looking haha

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• He was probably looking at you at first but then he zoned out while still looking and isn't even processing the fact that you're making eye contact... I speak from experience xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Just ask him & if u think he is cute then give him kiss

1|0
    0|0
  • he is weighing you up. what i mean is sometimes boys just lose their mind for a second when they see someone they like. i would say that he is trying to think of the right words to say to you but at that time he was not prepared to say something that would gain your attention... maybe. next time you meet he might have something to say that he has prepared for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done that before but just because i was looking at someone and then zoned off and didn't realise when they looked back and thought i was staring at them

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe he is freezing. Means, maybe he likes you but don't know how to get a topic

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe this... i was looking at one girl she looked at me i was thinking about something else not realising am looking at her when she left and i stopped my imagination i realised i was staring like that at her πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    • Omg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yeah but I don’t think that’s why cause he does this every time but omg that girl probably thinks u like her now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Ohh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Ugly fate

• He could steal your soul? Just kidding, most likely zones out or analysing (maybe he was suspicious?)

1|0
    0|0
  • it depends on what happen after. if he was only staring about you anything could happen. maybe he's daydreaming

0|0
    0|0
  • That he's either not looking at you or he tries to actually connect with you. Wouldn't expect anything deeper than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be he isn't afraid to be caught and just doesn't know how to talk to women

0|0
    0|0
  • He is probably thinking about the video game he’s going to play once he gets home

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he is freaking out because you caught him :-P and he wants to be 'cool' ...

0|0
    0|0
  • His trying ti make feel uncomfortable and like he don't like at all

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't know what to do πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Could be that he zoned out

2|1
    0|0
  • Deep thoughts or visualizing the act of love

1|0
    0|0
  • Means he wanted you to catch him

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes you and ain't afraid to show it

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he's a creepy bloke.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. He's trying to play cool cuz u caught him.
    2. He is daydreaming or was staring at u then zoned off
    3. He wanted to be caught
    4. He is thinking about u
    5. He might be staring at somthing near or behind u
    6. He's just messing with u

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes