What are good places to met girls at?

Bar does not work or the club... any other places πŸ˜”

38

Most Helpful Girl

• My absolute best recommendation... find activities that you enjoy, preferably ones involving other singles and spend time with groups that do those activities. That way, even if you don't meet someone on any given day, you're at least enjoying yourself and are happy... things that make you more attractive to the opposite sex.

• Yeah am happy with myself but Fl is doesn't have to many places were u can draw and meet people but thank u

• Try taking art classes... at most schools, art classes tend to have plenty of women in them, many of them are likely to be single.

• Yeah there's not a lot of art classes here most of them were I live at are very far it most of thses classes go over the top for $$$ just for a week but am trying that out thanks πŸ™‚

Most Helpful Guy

• tinder? gym, yoga class, cooking class, food court.

ask your friends to hook you up.

• Tinder is not for me try a lot of time didn't work out... yogaπŸ˜‚ cooking class if there were any around here lol... maybe food court all try that

• go to gym. and cafe. or library if you like serious girls