Guys, Would you be okay with a partner that is a huge dork?

I'm weird. I dance randomly when listening to music and cooking. I hang upside down when I'm bored. I make different lyrics up to a song. I randomly bite ears, lick cheeks, play with my lips when I'm bored. I have long hair so when I walk it tickles my lower back so I'll do it just to entertain myself sometimes.

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer dorks; I'm definitely one too. I'm known to sit under tables, stand on one leg, twirl randomly while walking. I read a lot and have atypical interests. Relating to people who follow society's norms too closely can be challenging at times.

• Lol. You sound like fun. :)