Guys, Would you be okay with a partner that is a huge dork?

I'm weird. I dance randomly when listening to music and cooking. I hang upside down when I'm bored. I make different lyrics up to a song. I randomly bite ears, lick cheeks, play with my lips when I'm bored. I have long hair so when I walk it tickles my lower back so I'll do it just to entertain myself sometimes.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer dorks; I'm definitely one too. I'm known to sit under tables, stand on one leg, twirl randomly while walking. I read a lot and have atypical interests. Relating to people who follow society's norms too closely can be challenging at times.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol. You sound like fun. :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• It depends. Going with rythm is nice. Others are nice, too, you are natural. But at least for me, my view of all this would depend on your knowledge of science and philosophy, or at least one of them. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm a psychology major, if that helps lol.

• You sound like a fun person to be around and plus I’m the exact same minus the biting and licking cheeks part but I do dance to music and I cook people think I’m weird but some girls like me like that and I like girls that are weird to

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks :). I only lick and bite boyfriends, unless it's like my best friend. I've licked her and ran before as well lol.

• Show All
    • I go to college online. I know how it is.

• It sucks for me because it killed my social life

• Most of my girlfriends were weirdos to the core.. as am I.

It's cute.. especially if she's also capable of truly DEEP, SERIOUS, NO-NONSENSE passion. It's a fucking hot combination in a way that's a bit difficult to explain at the moment.

1|0
    0|0
    • I try. I have a problem with my passion I've been told. I get yelled at a lot. Lol

• Show All
    • Lol! Thanks

• Seems like your a normal cool chick who's happy with life and is down to earth, and has her basic fundamentals in place. But fun is a must to keep your sanity. You may lose it sometimes but your wild side comes across as cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's more attractive to me than a woman who is just boring. Weirdness is attractive because when you are weird it means that you like the other person enough to let them know you for you

1|0
    0|0
    • That's so true! Thanks :)

• Everyone is weird its just how much we show it and being honest with how weird you are shows:
    1) your probably more trustworthy
    2) you don't care as much about how people see you

1|0
    0|0
    • I used to care a lot. Then I realized that people will hate on you no matter what you do. :)

• Silver linings

• This is fascinating. When you hang upside down, how exactly do you do that? Have you ever fallen and hit your head?

1|0
    0|0
    • Well usually I'm hanging off the chair, so I lock my legs around the back of the chair. If I'm on my bed I balance with my hands on the floor.

• Sounds like fun... as long as you can turn it off when it's inappropriate. Ex. Work Party, wedding etc.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes! Honestly I like to be invisible when I'm with a lot of people. I'm a total different person. I won't talk much and I'll be so polite it would be scary.

• Show All
    • I'm definitely not stuck up lol. I like to get dirty too. It's not hard to talk me into games either lol.

• Awesome! My kind of girl ;)

• You seem amazing. It's people like you who make life worth living.

2|0
    0|0
  • Huge dork preferred by this guy :3 You sound like fun to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am probably a more of a dork than you so I really hope I find a dork like yourself lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Totally fine in my opinion, just worried about the hanging upside down part cause I could see some injuries along the road lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see anything wrong with what u just said tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • I totally would date you, also I'm odd myself. So the real question is would you date me

1|0
    0|0
  • Than you are a female version of me, except the hanging upside down, im to heavy for that

1|0
    0|0
  • My partner and myself are both massive dorks. Although we have times where we push limits, it still works out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Da fuckkk..

"I randomly bite ears, lick cheeks"

of. strangers?

Nah i wouldn't want someone like this as partnee.

Im fine with everything else except the sentence i quoted.

0|0
    0|0
    • No. My boyfriend lol. I also will sit on him and say 1,2,3 I win!

• Show All
    • You're the one who needs to grow. To bad you had to try so hard.

• Aww so cute. Big talk for a midget

• Because I'm a huge dork I'd love to date a huge dork

2|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! The more dorky, the more fun it is to be with that person

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! The more they're themselves the better.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes