My mom boyfriend send me a friend request on fb I accepted it. should I show my mom the message be send me?

He comment on this photo I would love to be the one who pops your cherry and his message said "what do u want for Christmas. I want your cherry :p "My mom boyfriend send me a friend request on fb I accepted it . should I show my mom the message be send me ??

819

Most Helpful Guy

• That's inappropriate, period, but especially since you're a minor. Problem is, even if they were confronted with the evidence, he'd probably claim he was hacked or it was someone with the same name.

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable living in the same home with him and would contact the police if your mom stays in denial, but I Can understand that you wouldn't want to make this guy angry. Really your mom should kick him out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Show her. Do not give a single thought to “how he will feel” or “how your mom will feel” because she should put you first especially when it comes to who she dates because it can put you at risk. What a shitbag.

• She said maybe its not him he doesn't have a fb