My mom boyfriend send me a friend request on fb I accepted it. should I show my mom the message be send me?

He comment on this photo I would love to be the one who pops your cherry and his message said "what do u want for Christmas. I want your cherry :p "My mom boyfriend send me a friend request on fb I accepted it . should I show my mom the message be send me ??

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• That's inappropriate, period, but especially since you're a minor. Problem is, even if they were confronted with the evidence, he'd probably claim he was hacked or it was someone with the same name.

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable living in the same home with him and would contact the police if your mom stays in denial, but I Can understand that you wouldn't want to make this guy angry. Really your mom should kick him out.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Show her. Do not give a single thought to “how he will feel” or “how your mom will feel” because she should put you first especially when it comes to who she dates because it can put you at risk. What a shitbag.

0|0
    0|0
    • She said maybe its not him he doesn't have a fb

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• That would certainly make for lively Christmas festivities. You should give him a card with that picture and his comment along with a cherry stem inside. Make sure your mom is there with him and he isn't armed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, it depends on what you want. If you think he is already after you then he can't be trusted with your mom because he is quite promiscuous and can chest on your mom. If you care for her then you should let her know. If you want to fuck him just to satisfy tour drives then I would suggest the same, not to do it. You look gorgeous and can score a better man for sure. You'll have to wait for sure so decision is all yours what you wanna do. Merry Christmas!!😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't bother. If it really was him who wrote it, he'll have some story about being "hacked". Of course, maybe he was "hacked". If you get the sense he's a bona fide douche, catfish him. Get him to send face pics and suggestive dialogue in the same message. Then approach momma gingerly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't show her. That would destroy her self esteem. If I were you, I would blackmail him threaten to expose him amd tell him to treat your mom with more respect.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should ask him at the dinner table what he meant by taking your cherry.

0|2
    0|0
  • Some. guys only want sex. ... Be careful. Show your mum if your concerned and you have that kind of relationship with her where you feel that you can.

0|0
    0|0
    • I already did she says I am trying to break them up. that her boyfriend don't have a fb

• She has a choice whether she believes you or not. If not, that's her choice. But I'd block him pretty quick.

• Okay

• Wtf, hell no. That's so inappropriate. Why do you want to talk to that scum bag?

0|0
    0|0
    • His my step dad

• Show All
    • I know. his my mom boyfriend now for 4 years

• That poor lady.

• Tell ur mom if ur under 18 he's a creep and a peado

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you should discuss this with your mother tell her what remarks he made to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehh thats really not ok. I don't know how he would rationalize posting it..

0|0
    0|0
  • hey. your a cute girl. and if you don't like it tell your mother or show her?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, your mom deserve better and so do you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes tell and show your mom

0|0
    0|0
  • Call the police on his ass

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, tell her. He's a dirt bag

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes, show your mom.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this your photo or Ur mom?

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats meh I look old?

• Show All
    • Hmm k

• ok

yeah, if u wanna knw anything from me (in this context) or any general thing U can direct message me :)

• Lol that’s not appropriate it’s up to u

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Depends on how old you are. If you're a kid you probably shouldn't be dating in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude how the fuck did you come up with that story

0|0
    0|0
  • We totally believe this.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would