Guys, what should a girl do if her boyfriend barley/hasnt messaged her in two days?

He barley messaged me yesterday, he seemed fine, and hasn’t messaged me at all today. He usually messages me just about everyday. We hang out weekly often too. But this week we both haven’t been able to. But he’s not THAT busy to where he can’t message me back, typically.

What do I do?
Does it mean anything?
Should I be worried?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be concerned. But don't freak out. Talk to him when you can. Ask him about it. Relationships need to be open and honest and have mutual respect. Be prepared for answers you won't like though. Not just in this situation, but all others as well. You can't force someone to be in a relationship.