Girls, does giving women strong eye contact make men much more attractive to women?

I'm a decent looking guy but for most of my life I've never really given women eye contact. However, a few years ago there was a hot woman who worked across the road from me. When I saw her I would often look right into her eyes. For some reason I had the confidence to make eye contact with this woman. Eventually she did the same back and would give me a bit of a smile. And one time she even sat right next to me on the bus. But sadly, I blew it. Does making strong eye contact with a woman make you more attractive to women or increase your chances with her?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Eyes are said to be windows to the soul, when a guy makes eye contact it means he is paying attention to what you say, instead of what you look like. Many guys check out a girls body instead of eye contact and it can generally turn us off.

0|0
    0|0
    • Then why do so many women go out in revealing clothing knowing it will cause many men to check out their bodies?

• Not all women do, they may just feel sexy in it, builds confidence. And yes this will be confusing, but it’s almost like a test, “will you look at my boobs or will you look at me?” (By me I mean her eyes). Plus it’s chivalrous. And gentlemanly, which I find attractive, some girls don’t and may only want sex though.

• Eye contact is the most important. Even if I don't like a guy, eye contact makes me nervous, not in a bad way though.

0|0
    0|0
  • it... works

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes