If you were interested in someone, would you be replying fast to them on texts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if they do the same, otherwise I'll just change their rank as priority to less important and respond slow as well. I don't see the point in responding fast anymore while they don't. It makes me look like I'm clingy, living a boring life or even worse desperate while I'm totally not and I'm pretty busy in life.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• If im available and have nothing to do, id be replying the moment i see the messages.
    But since i dislike these games between men and women, i will just prefer to occupy myself and prioritize other stuffs im doing, instead of being drawned to a long long conversation in the middle of the day, but if its a night.. Ill be drawned easily and gave myself to the conversation..

1|0
    0|0
  • Not always. Not because I'd be trying to "play it cool" or "play hard to get" but just because I don't check my phone too often. If we're actually in a conversation over text, though, yeah I'm replying pretty quick

1|0
    0|0
  • For the love of god yes! Hate when people think they should wait 2 days to reply. I've just gone through this whole scenario. You may be interested, most guys don't like games or understand them. If you are interested, show it. Thanks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah. If anything I'd generally take longer with someone I liked, but it could be 5 minutes or 5 hours or the next morning. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1|0
    0|0
  • Well yeah if you take forever they are left with a thumb in their ass wondering what happened. So it is a good idea to be active texting.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends, sometimes yes, other times no because I'm controlling myself and other times I'm just on my phone and responding quickly

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah sure. i don't believe in that "letting them wait" bullshit.

2|0
    0|0
  • I guess I would, if they did the same. If they didn't, I wouldn't because you shouldn't make it too obvious, haha!

1|0
    0|0
  • I reply to everyone as soon as I can so there is no difference

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably, or maybe just normally

1|0
    0|0
  • I always replay fast.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they show the same enthusiasm.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes texting slowly is also necessary.

1|0
    0|0
  • I reply fast to everyone

1|0
    0|0
  • I would

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends of the situation...

1|0
    0|0
  • If I feel like it

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• XD, hell yeah. I do to my boyfriend, even thou sometime sit takes him awhile to text back. But some people reply fast just because they're always on there phone so they don't like to keep people waiting when they see the text.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a lot more or less fast than on the texts of friends. I just reply when I think of checking my phone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally would, and I've seen some people act the same. I think it's because you are genuinely excited the talk to that person.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be able to control it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes