My boyfriend and I were at the movies and he had his hand on my thigh but when he got too close I moved his hand towards my knee instead is that ok?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. The bloke got too close for comfort. You dont have to cater to our urges but sadly some guys won't stay and wait for you to be ready.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course. Your body, your decision. Nobody can tell you that it's wrong or right to want to or not want to be touched anywhere. Instead of wondering if it's OK, you should be proud of yourself for being confident enough to decide what you wanted, lots of girls can't do that and just go along with things they're uncomfortable with because they find it difficult to say no or move his hand.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• hahahhaha.. every guy has gone through this at least once...
    ya it's fine.. he's just happy to be that close though

and it's ok... he'll get to go where he wants too... it's just a matter of time lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you 14 he should have his hand on HIS OWN THIGH!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's fine that's probably the best way to handle it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, he should understand

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Boundaries. Let him know them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • You did just fine young lady :)

0|0
    0|0
  • He should respect your comfort zone. Yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• No, it isn't okay. He tried to touch you without knowing if you were okay with it first. But if he didn't try again, then sure it's fine and just a misunderstanding. Remember to always stand up for yourself when someone does something you're not comfortable with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Never let a man get too comfortable right away. You are way too valuable for that. A man will start to respect you by showing self respect like that. One who doesn't respect themselves, won't be respected.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do whatever you're comfortable with, it's your body you can make any choices regarding it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's fine. If you're uncomfortable with being touched in a certain place or in a certain situation, yu have every right to stop that.

0|0
    0|0
  • BRUH YES! DO NOT LET HIM DO THAT! It's completely okay in fact you should never ask if denying a sexual move is okay. It is your decision and he'll have to deal with it whether he likes it or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah of course, only you get to decide how far you're comfortable with

0|0
    0|0
  • Proud of you girl, if he doing something you aren't into make him back off

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes don’t worry, he will respect your boundaries and if not... kick him to the curb lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is okay

0|0
    0|0
  • If your not ready to go further yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes