My favorite hobbie is bass fishing. How can I find a girl that I can take with me?

You see all these gorgeous girls on the internet and tv fishing but that just doesn't seem to be common place in the real world. Not to mention all the "country is now cool, oh yeah I love to fish poser girls out there now. I'm just wondering how would one go about finding a girl that actually would enjoy doing that together? When you're out fishing it's not like you're going to bump into a girl and strike up a convo haha

11