Guys, Why does my ex keep staring at me?

a few months back ex boyfriend said it wouldn't work with us again and he wouldn't let him self have feelings when i texted him after 2 months of being broken up. I gave him a dirty look whenever I saw him staring. It's been 3 months he's always staring at me in church. One day as he saw me as he was walking past he smiled then said hi i did too. The following week i looked up saw him looking he smiled and i smiled back. by the way he also fidgets with his hair, watch, touches his face when I'm around. To explain his body language
i don't get why he's not making a move..

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He broke up with you and would not let himself have feelings. Since he was able to communicate his feelings to you at that time, I would let him come up with a way to express himself with any revelations. It sure sounds as if he now has a crush on you but you want to make sure he doesn't vasolate and dump you again.

1|0
    0|0
    • he didn't really dump me I'd fight with him a lot, and I'd always break up. So what happened was during those fights he was the one saying he was done..

• Oh, so now the truth comes out hahaha. Ok I have a better idea of what happened. You need to work on that fighting and arguing. With the exception of my wife who fights with everyone in the family, I have never fought with any female friend or girlfriend. You need to both care more for the other than you do for yourself. Do that, and I can guarantee you will have a different experience.

• Just because the relationship is over doesn't mean attraction is dead for him

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget it. It won’t last anyway

0|0
    1|0
  • He wants to get back with you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes