How old is too old? Too young?

So, people seem to be adverse to the idea of rating someone older or younger than them by +/- 5yrs. Why is this? I know someone who is almost old enough to be my mother who has wanted to date me, and I've dated a freshman when I was a senior in HS. Why do people get weird about age?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Those two examples are different, 4 years isn't much but twice your age is weird. In my opinion, it has to do with interests, like are you and someone old enough to be your mom going to be at the same stage of life (wants kids, doesn't want kids, going to school, looking to retire)? That kind of thing.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• dating wise I can't relate to much younger or much older women. and its not fun for me.
    sex wise... id fuck anyone from 18 to 60 years of age. sex is sex

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Age matters to me. I feel like dating someone who was much younger than me would make me uncomfortable and it would be weird.
    In the other hand, dating someone who was much older than me would be not only weird, but also disgusting.
    So, I prefer to be with someone who is close in age with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t see a problem with it but only to an extent

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I once dated a woman 22 years older than me, it was wonderful. People should be weirded out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because if there is a massive age gap it raises ideas of pedophillia

0|0
    0|0
  • You gotta go with the half your age plus 7 rule

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes