How old is too old? Too young?

So, people seem to be adverse to the idea of rating someone older or younger than them by +/- 5yrs. Why is this? I know someone who is almost old enough to be my mother who has wanted to date me, and I've dated a freshman when I was a senior in HS. Why do people get weird about age?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Those two examples are different, 4 years isn't much but twice your age is weird. In my opinion, it has to do with interests, like are you and someone old enough to be your mom going to be at the same stage of life (wants kids, doesn't want kids, going to school, looking to retire)? That kind of thing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• dating wise I can't relate to much younger or much older women. and its not fun for me.
    sex wise... id fuck anyone from 18 to 60 years of age. sex is sex

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE