I'm interested in trying a relationship with a black girl from a different school, any advice?

I don't have many black people at my school and most of them I don't get along with but I go to a school sponsored career center to learn career related stuff of my choosing I'm in the construction one and there's this cute one that is in the nursing program she goes to a school in on of the nearest towns to mine and I enjoy talking to her and I think she likes talking to me as well but for what little I know about black girls there are a few differences from white girls. So do you have any advice on how I should go about things?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in an eerily similar situation to yours (I'm black in nursing and my boyfriend is in construction). But honestly, just talk to her like you would any other person, race shouldn't change a person's personality by too much.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE