Do girls like virgin guys or is it s turn off?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It would have been interesting to meet a Virgin guy. But by the time i started dating there were none left so I never got the opportunity to date one.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Keeping your virginity for a certain person shows your self control and your wish to find someone that you truly love to allow to take it and plus girls like Virgin guys because they don’t have to worry about them not being their first and I like Virgin girls too

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• If it were such a turn off, I'm pretty sure humans would have died out by now since no virgin could get her wet. Some girls don't mind, some do. There are millions of guys who aren't virgins who found somebody who didn't mind.

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't care as he isn't a slutty boy or so clumsy, I've ditd it with virgin guy and he was soooo good, I like much more when I'm someone first time, but I like him to do it right, although I don't like when they do it with whoever, I like to be taken seriously, not one more name on their list

0|2
    0|1
  • I don't care. If he's my boyfriend then there's something kinda hot about teaching him, but on the other hand i'd feel really shitty that my ugly ass was his first.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a turn off and it's kinda good cause the thinking of him pleasuring other girls won't be on my mind

1|1
    0|0
  • Attractive. Far better than someone who has slept with many.

0|1
    0|1
  • That would mean he isn't a whore so of course😍😍😍

2|2
    0|1
  • The guy isn't a whore so heck no it isn't a turn off

2|1
    0|0
  • I'd prefer a virgin

1|1
    0|1
  • Not a turn off, just a lot of responsibility

0|0
    0|0
  • I married one.

0|2
    0|0
  • Depends on the dude

0|1
    0|1
  • Doesn't matter to me

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm a virgin and I like it

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean I don't want my guy fucking other chicks before me so yea I like it

2|2
    0|0
  • What if is the other way around "Do guys like virgins girls regarldess of how old she is?

0|2
    0|0
    • Why would a girl want to stay virgin till the age of 30 or 40?

• Show All
    • @es20490446e Well not all women like to use the technology to find guys. If you ask me I dotn like the use of internet to find a boyfriend or a mate for sex or even to date. I rather meet them in any daily activities but not from the use of technology for me that is beign desesperate

• I meet women that I like in events I enjoy on themselves. It's not like pursuing anybody, it simply happens. Easy PC.

https://allevents.in/

• No problem

0|0
    0|1
  • It would make me very happy if I could find a virgin guy

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 5

• From what I've read on the Internet. The majority of women find it as a turn off. And the longer you are one. The more likely something is wrong with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls like guys who understand girls, despite of them being virgin or not.

2|0
    0|0
  • Apparently, it is. Even with virgin women, more than 50% prefer an experienced guy. Don't get it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I imagine some girls don't like man sluts and that is a sure fire way to tell if he isn't

1|0
    0|0
  • Varies.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes