Should I make a Tinder profile?

I'm really tired of being single and I just want to try going on more dates. I'm very shy though so I don't know if this will work out for me.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Try and give u some chance.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you use tinder, do this: for the first week, only swipe right on bots because tinder uses an elo system. The more matches, the more elo. But if you swipe right and the other person swipes left then you lose elo. Also don't swipe to fast. If you machinegun swipe I'm pretty sure the app treats you like a bot. Also if you're not at least an 8 you're probably not going to get anything out of tinder because thats the nature of the app. If you choose to use tinder, good luck.