Did you kiss anyone at a young age?

Ok this is going to sound weird but I kiss 7 boys when I was in grade one than desired I did not like 6 of them and dated 1 until grade 4 Then moved away half way through grade 4 and have not dated since

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 1st grade? Chances are it was just an idea of touching people and replicating what you saw adults do. Most likely, it was all replication. Not saying the contact was not exciting but it does not have the same meaning now as it did then

1|0
    0|0
    • Ya I was stupid and I lived with my aunt and uncle who are rich attempt he time but they did not care what I did they just left me to do my own thing

• Show All
    • I'm happy for you, so if you think about your past, know that at that moment in your life, it's what you felt you needed to do, and it's okay

• Thanks😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Never been kissed. Never held hands. What the hell have I done wrong

1|0
    0|0
    • Nothing there’s people who haven’t done any of that and they are 21 so don’t worry

• Show All
    • Hope so cuz I'm sure missing out on things. I know a lot of people are too but every freaking time I see a friend with her boyfriend I just get a little bit more depressed

• Don’t worry you will find someone they always do

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• My first proper kiss was 16, but when I was like 7 I'd "date" a girl for like a week and kiss them once, but I don't see that as counting as a kiss or as dating, I had no idea what was happening and there was no emotion behind it, but copying what I saw in movies and my siblings :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I m 26 but I never kiss one. So it's sounds good..

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Most of them don't know how to kiss. We have to teach them first lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope never had a girlfriend either

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow that is really sad

• I mean it’s cool I’m waiting I want a girl who likes me not one of them sluts in high school that are there specifically just to fuck nerds for them to do their homework

• I kissed a girl in pre School

1|0
    0|0
  • Had my first girlfriend or current ex at age of 22

1|0
    0|0
  • Had my first kiss at 16😂

1|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|1