Did you kiss anyone at a young age?

Ok this is going to sound weird but I kiss 7 boys when I was in grade one than desired I did not like 6 of them and dated 1 until grade 4 Then moved away half way through grade 4 and have not dated since

211

Most Helpful Guy

• 1st grade? Chances are it was just an idea of touching people and replicating what you saw adults do. Most likely, it was all replication. Not saying the contact was not exciting but it does not have the same meaning now as it did then

• Ya I was stupid and I lived with my aunt and uncle who are rich attempt he time but they did not care what I did they just left me to do my own thing

• I'm happy for you, so if you think about your past, know that at that moment in your life, it's what you felt you needed to do, and it's okay

• Thanks😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Never been kissed. Never held hands. What the hell have I done wrong

• Nothing there’s people who haven’t done any of that and they are 21 so don’t worry

• Hope so cuz I'm sure missing out on things. I know a lot of people are too but every freaking time I see a friend with her boyfriend I just get a little bit more depressed

• Don’t worry you will find someone they always do