Guys! What are your actions when you're REALLY into a girl?

There's this guy that claim to like and want me but his actions proves the opposite. I know every guy is different but I like him a lot😭😭. So maybe hearing from other guys can help me move on... or something. I don't know

08

Most Helpful Guy

• I lived with women my whole life... Men are really really simple. Women are really really complicated. Don’t confuse the two. Men are like; scratch me, feed me, fun, make me feel like a superhero please because I hate my average penis, sleep, do-over again. That is it.
    Women throw in emotions, they over-analyze things to death, they treat life like a chess match. Way more complicated...
    What I am saying is simply say “this is how I feel ___, I want to know because I don’t want to waste my time, please tell me how you feel, so I can make a decision” - most guys will crumble if you say that and won’t ever want to risk loosing you

• Follow me and tell are your friends, I will teach you how to get any guy you want

• I think it really matters how you say it, shouldn’t be in a distressing way, like you are bothered, more like you have other options that you feel you want to pursue

• Hm. I like the way you said that