Guys! What are your actions when you're REALLY into a girl?

There's this guy that claim to like and want me but his actions proves the opposite. I know every guy is different but I like him a lot😭😭. So maybe hearing from other guys can help me move on... or something. I don't know

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I lived with women my whole life... Men are really really simple. Women are really really complicated. Don’t confuse the two. Men are like; scratch me, feed me, fun, make me feel like a superhero please because I hate my average penis, sleep, do-over again. That is it.
    Women throw in emotions, they over-analyze things to death, they treat life like a chess match. Way more complicated...
    What I am saying is simply say “this is how I feel ___, I want to know because I don’t want to waste my time, please tell me how you feel, so I can make a decision” - most guys will crumble if you say that and won’t ever want to risk loosing you

0|0
    0|0
    • Follow me and tell are your friends, I will teach you how to get any guy you want

• Show All
    • I think it really matters how you say it, shouldn’t be in a distressing way, like you are bothered, more like you have other options that you feel you want to pursue

• Hm. I like the way you said that

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I fantasize about going out with her and then we somehow end up becoming kinda friends then she stops going to the venue we usually see each other at due to some drama and then we catch up much later and she tells me she liked me too and didn't say anything then i ask her out via text. We meet, it doesn't go well and then she gets mad at something i said over fb messager and becomes a lesbian. Those are the actions i take and the events that occur when I'm REALLY into a girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • What kind of things would you say on fb messenger?

• Wasn't anything i said regularly but I'll admit i was being a bit weird. Can't remember exactly what i said but she said i was acting like a dick afterwards so and we kinda fell out after that then spoke again and fell out again... Good times. Hope this helps you.

• Sorry that happened to you but yes, it helped a bit

• If you really like a girl you make sure she knows. The only other consideration is you don't want to scare her off so you might try to play it cool. It's a delicate balance haha. But eventually it will be clear if he really wants you, and only you.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah as a guy u gotta hide that shit. I don't know why but if she looking over u gotta look away and walk the other way if she comes near incase u trip over or sum as sge walks past

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like him a lot and he's not responding to your pleas , just let him be ull get better ones and better love some day

0|0
    0|0
  • Either avoiding to not be too obvious, complete clinging or the teasing

0|0
    0|0
  • How does him prove the opposite?

0|0
    0|0
  • How are do his actions prove the opposite?

0|0
    0|0
    • He started taking forever to text me back last month. Even before finals. I haven't seen him in a little over a month. When school break started, he did start texting more but it just isn't the same. He act like he doesn't want to be together after I told him I didn't mind anymore (after getting back into contact he wanted to be with me but I told him we should get to know each other again)

• Show All
    • That is my main problem and one reasons I believe I am not relationship material

• No that's something you can learn to do. Maybe you're not right now. But that's something you can work up to.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes