He's into me but he has a girlfriend which is why he's sending me mixed signals but I am in love with him and I don't know what to do?

lilaaaluv4456
This boy sends me the mostttt mixed singals. He drunkily told me im beautiful, always stares at me, his friends stare and whisper and smile at eachother when im around. He knows i like him. Then the other half of the time he'll completely ignore me and won't say hi which makes me upset. Finally confronted him and he said he has a girlfriend and he walked away and since then its been super awkward between us. But im in love with him and I dont want to give up, but at the same time im in pain waiting and i really dont know what to do. I just wish he'd break up with her. I do think he has feelings for me and its not fair to date someone and have feelings for someone else.
Wait it out, see if they break up and then pounce (say in comments how long I should wait)
Drop him and get over him no matter how painful
GirlGuy
3
2