He's into me but he has a girlfriend which is why he's sending me mixed signals but I am in love with him and I don't know what to do?

This boy sends me the mostttt mixed singals. He drunkily told me im beautiful, always stares at me, his friends stare and whisper and smile at eachother when im around. He knows i like him. Then the other half of the time he'll completely ignore me and won't say hi which makes me upset. Finally confronted him and he said he has a girlfriend and he walked away and since then its been super awkward between us. But im in love with him and I dont want to give up, but at the same time im in pain waiting and i really dont know what to do. I just wish he'd break up with her. I do think he has feelings for me and its not fair to date someone and have feelings for someone else.
  • Wait it out, see if they break up and then pounce (say in comments how long I should wait)
  • Drop him and get over him no matter how painful

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay let's assume he leaves her girlfriend in your favor. What will happen next? He gets "into" someone else and then drop you too just to be with next one? And then again and again? The best thing to do here is to be rational and cut him off. What "pain" are you talking about, imagine pain of his girlfriend if he dumps her. You two aren't even in a relationship, there is no REAL pain there.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If he leaves her for you don't expect your relationship to last too long. Sooner or later he will find another girl who he will like more than you, just how he likes u but has a girlfriend Now, and he will dump u for the new girl.
    So u better move on

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE