Pure seduction?

Why do guys hide there feelings?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all guys do. Depending on what it's about I'm very easy to see. If I like someone it will be very obvious because I can barely take my eyes off her.

If it's family related or personal I don't show anything. I've been through a lot so mostly it doesn't face me enough to make me express anything.

All guys are not the same and if they don't show feelings it's because that is what they learned as kids. Guys shouldn't cry for example or at least many actually tell this to young boys. I can't even cry anymore even if I want it's just held inside. Which is worse.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Express it and let it off your chest

• I don't have a problem with that. I'm very emotionally driven and I often just let everything out to someone I know will listen. Sometimes I don't tell girls about things because I don't want to put my issues on them especially if they themselves have problems. Because I have been living with my story for a long time and I know I can handle it. But if they ask I will not lie about it of course.

Most Helpful Girl

• the title of this question sounds like an erotic novel

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Because opening up to someone eventually backfires.

1|1
    0|0
  • They can be afraid of letting people in that could hurt them, or they are insecure about themselves.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys do hide their feelings, because they want to be seen as men. This happens in various situations. They want to be seen as the strong one, who is reliable in danger, who can comfort women who are hurt, etc. In some ways women want this. Most women would not want to be on a walk with their boyfriend, and have some guy walk up to the girl and start making crude sexual comments and telling her what he was going to do to her, and have her boyfriend start crying and sobbing, turning and walking away to in fear. They would want him to put his fear aside, act in a wise and strong manner, and protect her in whatever way he could.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t hide my feelings in private especially if I’m with a girl I like but only in public will I hide them

0|0
    0|0
  • Fear of rejection, shyness, don't how they'll be conceived, being judged everytime, the time/location isn't right, girl seems out of their league etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well we might hide our feelings but if you get in a relationship believe me they are not hidden anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz they can make us soft and we guys alsways want to be the ones people can count on to get hard work done

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't ever let my guard down. It's safer that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fear of rejection I would say. Thankfully I'm not like one.
    Looking for some fun?

0|0
    0|0
  • They just do sometimes

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes