Pure seduction?

Why do guys hide there feelings?

111

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all guys do. Depending on what it's about I'm very easy to see. If I like someone it will be very obvious because I can barely take my eyes off her.

If it's family related or personal I don't show anything. I've been through a lot so mostly it doesn't face me enough to make me express anything.

All guys are not the same and if they don't show feelings it's because that is what they learned as kids. Guys shouldn't cry for example or at least many actually tell this to young boys. I can't even cry anymore even if I want it's just held inside. Which is worse.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Express it and let it off your chest

• I don't have a problem with that. I'm very emotionally driven and I often just let everything out to someone I know will listen. Sometimes I don't tell girls about things because I don't want to put my issues on them especially if they themselves have problems. Because I have been living with my story for a long time and I know I can handle it. But if they ask I will not lie about it of course.

Most Helpful Girl

• the title of this question sounds like an erotic novel

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE