Why am I always called cute, and not beautiful?

So guys just keep calling me cute... like aren't I ever pretty? NOOO guy wants a cute girl...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Option 1: It means you're good, but not good enough. In other words, they wouldn't go for you.

Option 2: It means you are actually cute. If you're petite and with a nice face, that's gonna make you look cute by default, no matter how proportionate your body is.

I wouldn't be concerned about it if I were you. I know, it's like they're putting you down, I've always been called "cute" as well and I hate it, but there's always someone who is into cute girls. And in a long and serious perspective looks don't really matter.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just take the compliment
    Plenty of guys love cute girls

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• I beg to differ. Cute can be sexy. You know who's cute, and BECAUSE of said cuteness, millions of guys wanna get inside her?

Maisie Williams. Hell yes.

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol I love cute girls, especially girls with glasses. But I think the problem is the guys are too dumb to distinguish between pretty cute and beautiful.
    I had a girlfriend that didn't liked when I called her cute either but whatever. Girls will be girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a cute girl! I know women seem to hate "cute" but it's NOT a bad thing! I can't speak for other guys, but I know personally, cute and beautiful/pretty etc often go hand in hand. I've just chosen that word. But I very much want a "cute girl"

0|0
    0|0
  • Well there is several different possible reasons. Without seeing you or knowing your age. I call younger females cute. Or maybe you have an adorable face and that's more like cute. And depends what kind of man you want yourself because there are plenty of cute guys for cute girls but if you won't settle for cute and you want a drop dead gorgeous guy then maybe they don't want one! I'd love to have a girlfriend at all!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well thats not entirely true cos there are many guys who are into cute girls (including me)
    Honesty i think this is not a thing to worry about, just be proud of who you are I'm sure there is a right guy for you somewhere looking for a girl ecactly like you👍👍 All The Best

0|0
    0|0
  • well beautiful is reserved for beaitufil girls that take your breath away lol...
    most girls are just cute though

then you have some that are sexy, hot, smoking hot... gorgeous, and beautiful

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe you look shy. If a girl looks shy it makes them less attrractive. But don't change yourself if you want to find the right guy. The right guy doesn't care that you look shy. Just be yourself and confident in what you are and do.☺

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer cute girls. Cute doesn't necessarily mean not attractive. To me cute means unique both in your looks and how you accessorize, wear your hair/make-up, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're just reading into it too much. Just take the compliment and be happy, no need to raise a fuss because it's not the specific compliment you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of guys want cute girls and cute is almost the same like pretty. Some guys just say cute to hide that they normally would say hot but the girl could be intimated by it

0|0
    0|0
  • You may not have the lines for classic beauty, but be good looking. That is often called cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute is a one-syllable word. Beautiful has 3 syllables. Some men (and women...) can only manage one syllable at a time.

0|0
    0|0
  • cute and sexy are based on different facial structures and vocal differences. pretty is more "astheatic" and beautiful is when they see you as a person. a beautiful person.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no significant difference. Whether someone says cute or beautiful depends on the guy. Another angle is that we are ourselves - we are nobody or nothing else. Trying to change to attain a coveted look can compromise who we are as an individual. The idea of self esteem is being comfortable with who you are as a person, however you are. If you are comfortable with who you are, then it doesn't matter what someone calls you - you know you're beautiful. And that's all that matters - because if you think you're beautiful, others will too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your beautiful when you look good your cute when you look good and when you are doing something adorable

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute is for many guys a better compliment than beautifull

0|2
    0|0
  • To call a girl beautiful is seen more intimate than calling her cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute and beautiful to guys are the same thing

0|1
    0|0
  • It's the same thing.

0|2
    0|0
  • Cute means more like child-like, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• Just take the freaking complimemt xD

0|2
    0|0
  • Beautiful is too long a word for a lot of guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you are not hot

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes