Being Chivalrous, is it worth it?

I was raised to treat people the same way I want them to treat me. I've brought that to the dating scene and have had little success in even getting a chicks number. (This is only online dating, I have not had a one on one face to face date at all.) So, should I keep acting like the gentleman that I am proud to be, or should I stoop to the lower levels of men and say "your hot, wanna see my pecker?"
P. S. I would Never send a unsolicited picture unless I KNOW she would enjoy it. And have only done it once.Being Chivalrous, is it worth it??

2

Most Helpful Girl