Would you accept that your boyfriend can't meet you for 1 month because he is busy with work?

• yes
    Vote A
  • nope
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "One month" seems so specific. Why is it that amount of time? If it were to be true, it would be more like "oh, sorry babe, work will be intense the next few days cuz of such and such". Not, "I can't meet with you for one month". Sounds odd...

4|0
    0|0
    • hahah yeah but he exactly said that

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if he was out of town for work, other than that if he was willing to make a little bit of time for me - a quick lunch between meetings where I could go to him or a drink after work, staying the night with him or having dinner waiting for him when he got home - there are so many options where he could fit in a little time even if I’m doing all the work and trying to help make his life easier during the busy time.
    To cut me off completely? I’d be out. That’s not what a team does

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah and that's what he does. before or after work he can't meet me.
      I'm gonna break up with him

• It honestly doesn’t take a lot of effort on his part if you’re willing to work around him to get a bit of time. I completely get that career is important and it can be exhausting but it can be done if he wants to. Good luck with it hun

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Work related. But if it's in the same city then no. He has to eat do is a quick lunch date out of the question.

2|0
    0|0
  • it's not ok, if he can't spare few hours for you what the point of being in a relationship? compromise

2|0
    0|0
  • you should i mean.. come on... well if you can't just text the side dick you have in the phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm, i am a guy but if my girlfriend is out, then i need to accept it. Coming between career path is wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • First hand experience dictates that she would cheat.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends but you can enjoy friends with benefits anytime I guess

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends on the job

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Hell no. If we aren’t long distance and he isn’t traveling then no.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he worked away then I'd be okay about it. But if he didn't, I'd find it weird. Especially if he'd never went that long without seeing me in past. He can't work 24/7. So a red flag would go up

2|0
    0|0
    • yeah he doesn't work away. and he complains that I'm getting angry because of that

• I'm saying yes because we live together, so this would mean he was at some sort of month long out of state or out of country training.

I don't think hed be okay with it, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure 4 hours could have been spared somewhere in those 720 hours

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the work and the guy. If he is really busy and tries to see you, i guess it is ok.
    In my opinion it is about how you feel about the situation too. Tell him how you feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. Depends on what work it is and if you're important then that person will make time to see you no matter how busy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I can but boy I will jump him the moment he gets back

0|0
    0|0
  • How far does he live and work?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the job

0|0
    0|0
    • Like if it’s the military then Yes I would have to accept it

• You're a side chick sweetie

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of work does he do?

0|0
    0|0
  • What am i gonna do? Make him skip work?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't buy it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope voted b

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes