Would you accept that your boyfriend can't meet you for 1 month because he is busy with work?

• yes
  • nope

168

Most Helpful Guy

• "One month" seems so specific. Why is it that amount of time? If it were to be true, it would be more like "oh, sorry babe, work will be intense the next few days cuz of such and such". Not, "I can't meet with you for one month". Sounds odd...

• hahah yeah but he exactly said that

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if he was out of town for work, other than that if he was willing to make a little bit of time for me - a quick lunch between meetings where I could go to him or a drink after work, staying the night with him or having dinner waiting for him when he got home - there are so many options where he could fit in a little time even if I’m doing all the work and trying to help make his life easier during the busy time.
    To cut me off completely? I’d be out. That’s not what a team does

• yeah and that's what he does. before or after work he can't meet me.
      I'm gonna break up with him

• It honestly doesn’t take a lot of effort on his part if you’re willing to work around him to get a bit of time. I completely get that career is important and it can be exhausting but it can be done if he wants to. Good luck with it hun