Would you say 'you can make it up to me.' Or 'you'll have to make it up to me.'?

The guy I'm dating had let me down on Tuesday we hadn't messaged since and I texted him saying that I was still pissed off with him but can try and start a fresh in 2018. He replied with 'Yes. I am sorry.' Would I say 'you can make it up to me' or 'you'll have to make it up to me'?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Whichever one you want darling... if i were that guy.. the moment i get that text, i'll have it in my mind NOT to make it up to you.
    He apologized, now you have two options...
    1. do the stupid girl shit, and wait for him to dig his stupid ass into more of a hole by not texting or calling. (or even worse, texting him that shit)
    OR
    2. Figure out what YOU want, make the theoretical plan, then present it to him and be like "i want this"

Now if he a smart man, he will dial back to disappointing you on Tuesday, knows he has to make restitutions... and he'll be like "fuck it, i have to make amends"... and fucking do it
    If he is a dumb guy (like me lol) he'll say "fuck that, i ain't going" lol at which point, you will know, this is not the guy for you.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave it. If he wasn't willing to see his wrong and apologize before you said something, he doesn't mean it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• It depends on how long you have been dating, and how close the relationship is. If it's a fairly new relationship, it needs to be "you can". If the relationship is well established, then it can be more like "you have to."

0|0
    0|0
  • You can make it up to me it sounds better and less pissed off

0|0
    0|0
  • “I’ll believe you’re sorry when I see it.”

0|0
    0|0
  • Either one is acceptable

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1