What should I give her for Christmast?

Anonymous
Honestly, I tell you I hate early bondings. I have been dating this younger girl for 2 months and she kinnda thinks of it as a relationship, but I am hard to trust people, so I take it very slowly.

Now is the holiday time and I want to give her something for Christmast as a sign of aprecciation and care. I bought her a nice special dark chocolate with dry orange chunks. I also won this bracelet on a tombola I accidentaly took and it was just so random. I would like to give it to her, but it is not anything special, and I have noticed she has been wearing some bracelets from her ex. I know they don't mean anything to her now that she has me, but I don't want to be just another bracelet to her.

I don't know I got this bracelet by such an accident and don't know what to do with it. I want to throw it away but it seems like I got it for a reason.
Chocolate
Bracelet
Chocolate and a bracelet
Vote C
Nothing
Vote D
Something else
Vote E
GirlGuy
What should I give her for Christmast?
0
2