What does 'making out' mean to you? What was your first experience like?

This guy who is my long distance relationship partner, asked if I was comfortable in making out when we meet, for the first time in 3 years. Last time I saw him we were just friends. I know this sounds childish, but its just kissing and cuddling right? not sex?

What was your first experience of making out like?

1113

Most Helpful Guy

• Making out is usually an open mouth kiss. Lots of saliva, lots of groping... it's very sensual. In one sense a kiss is just a kiss, but in the other it's gauging how much chemistry and passion exists between you.

For me making out is/was an incredible experience. I feel so much closer to my partner than when we are having sex. There's something about the body contact, holding her close, tasting her lips, feeling her warm moist breath on my skin, that makes the intimacy of the moment much more tender than sex ever could.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Very interesting, I wouldn't think it would be more intimate than sex, but I wouldn't know any better since I haven't experienced either

• It's a different kind of intimacy. Sex is a physical connection while kissing is spiritual and emotional. You experience the person's deepest feelings when you kiss them, and you build a connection with them. That's why many people have a no kissing after a hook up rule.

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't like my first "making out session" cause it was fast and our dared us to do it for five seconds 😑why did I do that? I don't fucking know. But my REAL make out session was with another boyfriend. We were underneath a flight of stairs in our middle school and he just passionately kissed me😍😷 I loved it cause there was a little bit of tounge not bad at all for my first time, I loved the way he grabbed my chin with his thumb and index finger, and he also grabbed my ass lol. It lasted for a little over a minute. I won't forget him cause he taught me how to kiss and make out the good sexy way if you know what I mean😉

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE