What does 'making out' mean to you? What was your first experience like?

This guy who is my long distance relationship partner, asked if I was comfortable in making out when we meet, for the first time in 3 years. Last time I saw him we were just friends. I know this sounds childish, but its just kissing and cuddling right? not sex?

What was your first experience of making out like?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Making out is usually an open mouth kiss. Lots of saliva, lots of groping... it's very sensual. In one sense a kiss is just a kiss, but in the other it's gauging how much chemistry and passion exists between you.

For me making out is/was an incredible experience. I feel so much closer to my partner than when we are having sex. There's something about the body contact, holding her close, tasting her lips, feeling her warm moist breath on my skin, that makes the intimacy of the moment much more tender than sex ever could.

5|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Very interesting, I wouldn't think it would be more intimate than sex, but I wouldn't know any better since I haven't experienced either

• It's a different kind of intimacy. Sex is a physical connection while kissing is spiritual and emotional. You experience the person's deepest feelings when you kiss them, and you build a connection with them. That's why many people have a no kissing after a hook up rule.

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't like my first "making out session" cause it was fast and our dared us to do it for five seconds 😑why did I do that? I don't fucking know. But my REAL make out session was with another boyfriend. We were underneath a flight of stairs in our middle school and he just passionately kissed me😍😷 I loved it cause there was a little bit of tounge not bad at all for my first time, I loved the way he grabbed my chin with his thumb and index finger, and he also grabbed my ass lol. It lasted for a little over a minute. I won't forget him cause he taught me how to kiss and make out the good sexy way if you know what I mean😉

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Making out is a lot of fun but awkward. First time I didn’t realize I would get a boner. I didn’t know what to do so I kept my lower body about 6” away from her. Now... I grind and dry hump the girl. Gets pretty intense sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow hahah, seems intense

• Show All
    • @lukeO You sound jealous

• HAHAHAHAHA!!! I’m not jealous of a 15 year old little boy lmfao.

Plus I was just stating that it seems unbelievable considering I was 15 4 years ago and not much has changed. Wow you’re not that smart lmao

• i was a country boy. the neighbor neice came to their home gir the summer. we were setting on a fence talking when i lean over to kiss her and put my hand doen her top and under her bra. wow what a kiss and whst a feel.

1|0
    0|0
  • The first it was a learning experience as the girl had never made out before as well as I. It just felt good with my lips against hers and just taking it to another on a physical level. Making out is basically going all the way with someone even physical contact on the body. Kissing a person the lips and any part of their body.

1|0
    0|0
  • My first experience was my first girlfriend, the first time we kissed it was a boring just peck on the lips, the second time, we went all out. We were on top of our schools parking garage looking down at the students walking by, it was like 1am, it was freezing, i just looked at her in the eyes and went in for it. We made out for a good minute. She goes "that was... different" After we kinda smiled and talked, we walked to the elevator and when we got inside, she just jumped on me and we made out like 6 stories going down to the ground level.

Best day of my life, buuut now we've broken up and we haven't talked to eachother in months.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's incredible making out while going down flights of stairs haha! Its sad it didn't work out but what an experience

• ahh well it was IN the elevator lol, maybe i made it seem like she like jumped onto me and i carried her down haha, but nah she Did jump on me but i was leaning against the walls of the elevator

• Ohhh right haha. That would make more sense!

• An act of showing love and universally accepted is the kiss. Everyone at some point and from someone close has been kissed gently or soft, passionately or raw and may be through affection too. Kisses needn’t be on the face, the hands or on the neck. You can advance, depending on the intimacy of your relationship with the recipient, and plant kisses anytime and any part on her or his body.

Making out is a term of American origin, dating back to at least 1949, and is used variously to refer to kissing, petting, and necking, but may also refer to non-penetrative sex acts such as heavy petting.

Heavy petting means erotic contact between two people involving stimulation of the genitals but stopping short of intercourse.

Hope it Helps. 😊🇮🇳

Any Queries?

1|1
    0|0
  • Starts with kissing and cuddling and can progress to any desired level... it's what you make of it or allow to happen.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's your choice. It's very reasonable to want to limit how far you will go with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • everything from kissing to feeling each other up but not sex.

2|0
    0|0
  • It connects the people that make out in a way that the can understand if are meant to be together kinda.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you want to? Or not?

1|0
    0|0
    • I do, but I never have did it before. Plus I'm very shy and don't usually like physical contact but I like him enough to try

• Look if you like him enough, what have you got to lose?

• Nothing really, I'll give it my best go

• Eating someones face.

0|0
    0|0
  • making out to me means that you're so into the person you'd wanna go into a bit more than kissing but respect them enough to not rip their clothes off and have sex for the same feeling

1|0
    0|0
    • as for my first experience, it was kinda good but kinda embarrassing cuz i was sorta "sick" so it didn't feel as good as it shouldve lol

• Oh no, does it feel different physically if one or the other is sick, when making out? I don't know if I could stand it, if my partner is sick

What Girls Said 10

• I love making out, its one of my favourite things to do.
    it can feel so intimate and special.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes making out is kissing and cuddling. It’s up to you at that moment to allow it or disallow it from going further. So while making out is just kissing, most guys will try to push it further up to and including sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your description pretty much fits mine back from when I was 17.

1|0
    0|0
  • To me, making out means licking each others teeth.
    Although, every time I try on someone, they run away.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think making out would be doing everything except penetration.

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s disgusting. I hate it

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s fun to me
    I made out with a guy unspool I barely knew it was fun and amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • My first experience with making out was with my current boyfriend... We both have never really kissed anyone before so our first kiss was a little bit awkward to say the least because I felt exceptionally shy at that moment. But then we slowly got comfortable and it gradually went from a simple kiss to me on his lap.
    My advice is not to rush into anything first. You first need to make sure that you want to actually engage with him sexually. ( making out is as intimate as sex ) then just let it happen naturally.
    Let him take control and just enjoy it :p . Best of luck !

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes just kissing.
    My first one was with my dentist! Ha ha. It was funny considering he had seen me only a few days ago gaping like a hippo... but it was great. We were in his car and he was really hot. But it didn't work out in the end.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahah interesting story, 'gaping like a hippo' thats great

Recommended myTakes