Should I tell this guy that I was a slut?

I've been talking to this guy who seems great but I know that he'll probably ask about my sexual past. Should I tell him the truth that I was a massive slut or should I lie?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Come what may, you should tell the truth. Never go into a serious relationship with secrets. You would not want your guy to be like that, so come clean and tell all.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A massive slut? By which I assume you mean you had casual sex with a few people?

No.

You should tell him about your sexual history when you're comfortable doing so, but you are not now and never were a slut.

0|0
    0|0
    • It was definitely more then a few people and I was a slut

• You can assign whatever label you want to yourself, but unless some of those people didn't consent or you knowingly risked passing on an STD or something, you did nothing wrong by having so much sex.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• Tell him. I think guys can be pretty forgiving about the things that happened before meeting us. If they happened while seeing us, that's a whole different story.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. He will despise you deep down forever. (Or at least i would). And if you get in an argument he could throw that in your face. A woman shouldn't need to discuss her sexual past. Men shouldn't either.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's okay to be open about it. But being proud of it is a turn off

0|1
    0|0
  • always tell the truth if he loves you he see that the postive thing is you are experiance

0|1
    0|0
  • Sluts are people too! He gonna find out anyways

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes