Should I tell this guy that I was a slut?

I've been talking to this guy who seems great but I know that he'll probably ask about my sexual past. Should I tell him the truth that I was a massive slut or should I lie?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Come what may, you should tell the truth. Never go into a serious relationship with secrets. You would not want your guy to be like that, so come clean and tell all.

Most Helpful Guy

• A massive slut? By which I assume you mean you had casual sex with a few people?

No.

You should tell him about your sexual history when you're comfortable doing so, but you are not now and never were a slut.

• It was definitely more then a few people and I was a slut

• You can assign whatever label you want to yourself, but unless some of those people didn't consent or you knowingly risked passing on an STD or something, you did nothing wrong by having so much sex.