So my ex said that he won't take me back because I pour too much shit on him what does that mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i would take "pouring too much shit on him" as either meaning you judge him all the time, or you add stress to his life. either way he's not interested.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I would take it to mean that he has "more shit" to deal with when he is with you.
    Do you complain or whinge a lot at him? Do you expect him to solve your problems? Do you make him change his schedule or plans for you? None of these things will make a guy like you. Noone want a needy pain in the ass girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a garbage that keeps fighting, yelling, making him annoyed and angry, lying anndd talking shiet about him

0|0
    0|0
  • It probably means you depend on him too heavily for emotional support, or you fuck with him too much. I'd have to know more to determine what kind of "shit" he was talking about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhm, why don't you actually give us some examples or context so that we can actually answer the question?

0|1
    0|0
  • It means you're high maintenance and/or a drama queen-means the sex ain't worth the trouble

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he means he thinks you have problems of your own that you drag him into.

0|0
    0|0
  • That means, you poured too much shit on him but didn't flush it with love..

1|0
    0|0
  • That means he won't take you back. Guys are straightforward they say what they mean.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think he means you bring a lot of negativity to his life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you're judgmental or needy that he can't deal with you !

0|0
    0|0
  • Why did you break up?

0|0
    0|0
  • you keep shittalking him and he can't stand it

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he means you whine too much...

0|1
    0|0
  • Means you're full of drama and that's not good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your to clingy or to narcissistic

0|0
    0|0
  • you stress him out im guessing

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It’s either “You trust me with too many emotions and feelings and it’s overwhelming” or “You trust me with too many emotions and feelings and I don’t care about all your problems”

0|0
    0|0
  • You're drama. You make his life difficult.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he means that you fight to much

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes