Are girls more desperate to do sex?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• For sex? No
    For companionship? Yes
    Women don’t like to be thought of as only something to fuck. Maybe sometimes it might turn them on to figure out a guy they like wants to fuck them, but overtime, they’ll start to feel worthless with all of the objectification. It makes them feel like no one is genuine

3|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Honestly, for me no i just dream about falling in love and growing old with someone

1|2
    0|0
  • Girls aren’t desperate most girls could easily find someone to have sex with her any given time but it’s not the same for males

0|0
    0|0
  • Just depends on the girl.

1|1
    0|0
  • We’re not

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it depends moreso on the person

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Guys are by far.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm extremely desperate to do sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Pftttt nope lmao

Guys want sex all day everyday. Girls want it either never, not till after marriage, rarely, or every here and there

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• From personal experience, there is not much difference their needs are the same. But girls are more intense, when they feel really horny and aroused is much intense than the guys. Plus guys jerk off maybe once or twice a day, but I have known girls who rub it 3,4,5 times a day. One even 10 times but her sex drive was over the top.

0|0
    0|0
  • The directions girls/women are being driven today are much harder then 40 years ago. The feminist free sex, slut walk, free the nipple, nude walks are telling women not only must they be "tramps" but that if they don't act like "tramps" they are some kind of regressive, internalized, misogynists. Then, you have the other side. Who are telling women, you are complete trash if you don't hold your legs together and make any possible suitor jump through the tiniest hoops to just get a kiss. Trapped between Prude and Slut with no social window of their own, women are desperately seeking, I just don't think it's about sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think guys are.

0|0
    0|0
  • defiantly not

0|0
    0|0
  • They are

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • to do sex lol

0|0
    0|0
  • To "do" sex? You mean have sex. Yes and no. Women like to sleep around but only with really hot guys. They will open their legs after 5 mins with a guy they find good looking. However they don't with a guy they don't find good looking

0|0
    2|1
  • for sex? no , for help in some stuff yes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes