Should attractive women be auctioned so ugly, low tier men can get laid?

HAIL THE QUEEN OF THE WHORES!

416

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, because the alternative would involve certain men not expecting that life will give them handouts just because they feel bad and weren't born with the most sought after genetic traits. I mean, sure, there are kids born into war or born HIV positive but fuck those pussies. The real hardship lies with virgins who can't get laid. There is no greater pain than that and attractive girls should give it up to these brave warriors.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• how about we auction off the ugly men and their new "owners" send them to Siberia?
    I support.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE