Should attractive women be auctioned so ugly, low tier men can get laid?

Updates:
HAIL THE QUEEN OF THE WHORES!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, because the alternative would involve certain men not expecting that life will give them handouts just because they feel bad and weren't born with the most sought after genetic traits. I mean, sure, there are kids born into war or born HIV positive but fuck those pussies. The real hardship lies with virgins who can't get laid. There is no greater pain than that and attractive girls should give it up to these brave warriors.

3|3
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• how about we auction off the ugly men and their new "owners" send them to Siberia?
    I support.

2|1
    0|2
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• All women are for sale, but many have a high price.

There was a famous study done on a college campus years ago on having participants ask random people of the opposite sex a question, one of these:

Will you go on a date with me?
    Will you come to my apartment?
    Will you have sex with me?

When a woman was asking, 70% of men said yes to having sex with her, while only about half said yes to going on a date.

When a man was asking, zero women said yes to sex, while something like 35% agreed to a date (and oddly, slightly more agreed to going to his place).

Another experiment was run, just men asking women, and the question was only Will you have sex with me? When the woman said no, he would add money and try to negotiate a price.

The results were very interesting. IF the woman was not afraid (of getting caught by police or her partner, catching STDs or getting pregnant) AND IF she believed the offer was genuine, then there was always some amount of money that she would agree to sex with this stranger.

The amount varied, but was never more than three months of her salary or equivalent three months of tuition. As long as she wasn't afraid, it didn't matter whether she had a boyfriend, or even was married.

That is not to say all the women were not afraid or believed the offer, most did not. But it does show that most women are for sale at the right price. So, in effect, they are auctioned off already, just that there are not that many bidders.

0|1
    0|0
  • This is already true the one with the most desirable personal traits riches heigh looks etc wins the auction and then tosses you to the side like the piece of meat you were to them while nice guys like me were someones doormat I used to be that kind of man no longer I am still good but no doormat

0|0
    0|0
  • no because being auditioned isn't gonna stop them from being dishonest whores in the long run

0|2
    0|0
  • Isn't it already the case? Rich men with multiple marriages to attractive wives.

Only women are the ones who didn't want to admit it.

Bride price in poor countries. Sugar babies in richer ones. Or just trophy wife in really rich circles.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. How would attractive dudes like me get any when the ugly dudes have got all the attractive ladies?

Simples...

1|1
    0|0
  • They kind of already are if you really think about it.

Oh, and the link? I think the guy is on crack.

0|1
    0|0
  • " merica" is not able to be saved. It's dead since white people arrived there

0|2
    0|0
  • What a beautiful question, nails the society of the rich ugly class.

0|0
    0|0
  • How much for ChronicThinker for one night?

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no

1|0
    0|0
  • I would go to America, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • What the fuck is wrong with people

1|0
    0|0
  • This is juat sad... :(

1|0
    0|0
  • The fuck?

0|0
    0|0
    • Tis true man, he breaks the logic down and everything. This is how we can save Merica.

• There's something like that already though. It's called prostitution. The only thing is the low tier man doesn't own the person he hires to fuck him.

What Girls Said 3

• Nah... not my problem if they get laid or not

1|0
    0|0
  • What does auctioned mean?

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought men hated welfare for the disadvantaged.

1|1
    0|0
    • I would certainly not want to be on welfare forever, but it would be nice to have a break from work. As long as my significant other, and or my roommates have everything they need... I wouldn't be too worried about it. Amazingly somehow my record only has one simple possession on it for marijuana and you would have never known that if anything happens. That was floor back in my high-school days though

Recommended myTakes