My employees keep shitting on company time should I beat them?

I don’t pay for people to stand around and shit all day 😡😡😡😡

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah beat them.

And then get better at trolling.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love shitting on company time
    For some reason i have to shit a lot more often when its on company time snd like never when home

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes that’s the spirit you are a true employee my friend fuck them we shit on their time

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• No. Just talk to them

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• No, there's always a solution, maybe try to get them to work harder by giving a meaning to their purpose of work. Or you can outright tell them that they're in the wrong and need to work and improve themselves. Every worker can work hard you just need the time and patience to let them mould into who they want to be, if they don't do any work and can't be bothered then fire them but if they want to learn and aren't there just yet then keep them until they get there

0|0
    0|0
  • Here you go. Bagder's arse toilet paper, designed for just the situation you describe.
    viz.co.uk/.../#

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Take a piece of paper and stick it on the toilet

"Under repairs due to inordinate amount of pubic hairs and semen clogging the drains" - management.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you trying to say your employees are full of shit, or do they have piles? Either way it's inconvenient. I have to say, you're potty to employ them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make the toilets pay tolls so it cost them money and you can collect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha haha I can't stop laughing that I might shit myself, so I gotta your company to do that then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find new employees or, threaten them with a pay cut.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’ll shit in they’re assholes

• The have them sit on toilets.

0|0
    0|0
  • Break the toilet and dont fix it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes