A guy really likes me but I don't feel the same way for him but don't want to knock his confidence?

alex_clarke
So today I met this guy I've been texting for a while. Initially I didn't really feel attracted to him but I thought that was a harsh judgement considering I'd never met him so I agreed to meet him. Today I met him and I had a really good time but I just can't imagine us having a relationship. He's already a really really shy person and he's done so well to have the confidence to ask to meet up with him. Through a mutual friend I've found out after today he now wants to take our relationship further. He's a lovely guy but being round him didn't give me that buzz that I want to get round a boy I like. I'd love to stay friends but I honestly think rejection would break him because he's already so low on confidence so I just don't know what to do?
5
0