Why are hot guys so boring?

I find them so boring, dull personalities.. Where average to semi handsome guys have the most charisma, are funny and charming?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because those hot guys know that their physical appearance will get them noticed before they have to open their mouths. They rely on looks rather than substance in conversations, because our society deems "hot guys" to be better or to be more favorable.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because some of them just believe that since they're hot looking they don't need to work on their personality to attract women. Which is totally wrong. And also they are too full of themselves to believe they can actually be boring.
    And I'm not generalizing.. Just some of them are like that

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I think you wrong. It's like saying all gorgeous girls have no personality. sure some are so stupid that sex with them is agonising when they open their mouths but some are every box tick. Same with guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I am dull does that mean I am hot? They just don’t have to do much and don’t have to work at personality. I agree I like plain to ugly girls for the same reason, they are just better.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are hot and all the girls are into you, you can be an asshole mostly because you get the girls if you are nice or not. It's the same with woman. They don't need to build a personality or have Hobbys because they are already interesting for the opposite sex

0|0
    0|0
  • My best rational answer to your question is because these "hot" guys you're talking about feel as if they don't have to try in the dating sector, OR are simply not interested enough.

Men who are less attractive have to try and put in effort when it comes to dating to compensate for for being less attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • They only have to rely on their looks to get women, so they don't have to try with anything else and therefore put forth no effort.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably because they think their looks can win most social situations so the ones who aren't "hot" learn to use their words and actions more

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably because the average guy has to be in order to woo the ladies who's eyes are focused on the hot guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • For Real?

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they always get the girls and never had to do anything to impress a girl on an emotional level.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause many guys do everything for looks and ignore the rest

0|0
    0|0
  • What about poor guys who aren't hot, nor interesting?

0|0
    0|0
  • Becuse they think looks are everything and thats the only thing they'd care about

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop going after looks cause looks fade but personalities will usually be the same

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't know... i'm not one

0|0
    0|0
  • Depenting on what you consider hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Rule of balance, got one thing lose another!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Bc they r so hot they only focus on that side to get the thrill out of life why go work hard work on ur personality read learn discover while ur looks can give u enough thrill

0|0
    0|0
  • As a girl myself, That’s a shallow way of thinking- why are all hot girls stupid?

0|1
    0|0
    • They re not same like not all hot men are boring

• Ook... Looks don't determine personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never noticed

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes