Why are hot guys so boring?

I find them so boring, dull personalities.. Where average to semi handsome guys have the most charisma, are funny and charming?

517

Most Helpful Guy

• Because those hot guys know that their physical appearance will get them noticed before they have to open their mouths. They rely on looks rather than substance in conversations, because our society deems "hot guys" to be better or to be more favorable.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because some of them just believe that since they're hot looking they don't need to work on their personality to attract women. Which is totally wrong. And also they are too full of themselves to believe they can actually be boring.
    And I'm not generalizing.. Just some of them are like that