Relationship Problems?

How do you deal with your boyfriend if he’s always depressed? Instead of him talking to You about it he turns to weed. I’m just tired of it.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry, but depression is a form of mental illness and the majority of times there is nothing you can do. All he is going to do is drag you down and hold you back in life. Now he is turning to drugs which will bankrupt you both if you stick around. You did not cause the depression and you are under no obligation to correct it either. It sucks, but that is his to deal with. People have to want to try and want to be helped. If he chooses to ignore the help and continue down that destructive path, then you really have no choice but to let him live his own life, make his own decisions. He is an adult and you also have your own life to life too. Might be time to move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• He needs help groups etc because him not talking to you is wrong and turning to weed is bad or any thing else

• Right! And he’s depressed about not finding a job. And of course I️ talk to him all the time that I️ have his back. He’s just tired of being broke. Which I️ can understand that but what’s mines is his and he don’t wanna look at it that way I️ guess cuz he’s used to getting everything on his own

• Thanks for mho